Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Professional Sports Discussion > National Football League

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Packers 12 92.31%
Giants 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2008, 07:55 AM   #28
boston_aloha
FFB #2

boston_aloha has a spectacular aura aboutboston_aloha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Nothing hurts more for a fan and team to get within an overtime of the Super Bowl and to have your dreams slashed by a field goal. So close ... and now we have to start all over at training camp. How depressing is that?!
Chin up Marc I felt the same way last year when Brady ended the season with that INT... But like you, I never expected my team to get that far (with those no-name WR's), and when they did it was great. Then they made off-season moves and you tell yourself... well hey, if they got that far with those no-names... we should cruise with the upgrades... and hence they went 16-0.

Packers are in a great situation too... such a young team, not really playing a tuff divsion (Lions are weak, Bears will do nothing as Anthony stated, Vikes have talent, but not like GB), if Favre returns they sure do have a shot to make another run at it. And look at it this way, that young team just got some great playoff experience. If they get a chance to host an NFC champ game again... I'd bet on them in second.