Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Miscellaneous Sports Discussion > Other Sports Blitz > Tennis

Old 06-23-2001, 11:42 AM   #1
tennis4you is on a distinguished road
Default Tennis Drills

Do any of you have any good tennis drills that you know of? I am starting a section on my website called the Tennis4you Workshop. It is a section of just tennis drills and exercises focused to making your tennis game better. Anyone can submit a drill or exercise, and if you do you get credit to your website or club if you have one. I am just trying to compile a large list of drills for coaches and others to access to help others play better tennis!

If you know of any e-mail me or reply to this thread! I would be VERY appreciative and I am sure that others searching for tennis drills would be too!!!

Thank you!!!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
tennis4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2001, 01:47 PM   #2
Rookie Player
FutureAggie04 is on a distinguished road

One of the drills we do at tennis practice during our season is we have our coach on one side of the net and the player on the other side. What he does is hit the player a deep forehand, then a deep backhand, then hits a drop shot, hits a net ball, and then makes you slam an overhead. It sounds kinda dumb but it really helps out on each of your strokes.
FutureAggie04 is offline   Reply With Quote