Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Professional Sports Discussion > National Basketball Association

Old 02-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
Pyro
Sports Enthusiast

Pyro is on a distinguished road
Arrow Raptors, Suns, and Knicks like Anthony Randolph

Quote:
Anthony Randolph is a player the Knicks like, but there is no guarantee that the Warriors will trade the first-year forward. Randolph's name has already been mentioned in trade talks with the Phoenix Suns for Amare Stoudemire and with Toronto for Chris Bosh.

Donnie Walsh was seen chatting with Bill Duffy, Randolph's new agent on Tuesday in Oakland.
SOURCE: Click Here!

I read an article yesterday about Al Harrington warning Randolph of how Don Nelson "ruins guys careers," so I hope to see the rookie get out of Golden State early. New York would be a great fit due to Randolph's great athleticism and versatility.
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
SOURCE: Click Here!

I read an article yesterday about Al Harrington warning Randolph of how Don Nelson "ruins guys careers," so I hope to see the rookie get out of Golden State early. New York would be a great fit due to Randolph's great athleticism and versatility.
At this point the Knicks only do things to serve the salary cap as to get The King when he comes available.

They have talent and some pretty good players on their squad right now and Mike D is a good coach provided he doesn't have to actually get the team over the hump.
buckeyefan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #3
doublee
Sports Virtuoso

doublee will become famous soon enoughdoublee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan78 View Post
They have talent and some pretty good players on their squad right now and Mike D is a good coach provided he doesn't have to actually get the team over the hump.
Or, actually play 24 contiguous seconds of defense.
You SU-DIDDILY-UCK Flanders!!
doublee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:13 PM   #4
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublee View Post
Or, actually play 24 contiguous seconds of defense.
Yeah, but they'll win games with him. They'll never be a winner though.

Still, there ain't much out there right now in the coaching department that screams instant greatness.
buckeyefan78 is offline   Reply With Quote