Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Professional Sports Discussion > National Basketball Association

Old 07-14-2011, 08:04 AM   #1
Anthony

Anthony is on a distinguished road
Default Me? Write An NBA Article For Yahoo Sports?

Well believe it or not, I actually have!

Why Can't the NBA Emphasize Division Rivalries?
One of our political parties doesn't know the difference between non-sectarianism and secularism, while the other doesn't know the difference between individualism and selfishness. And you have to ask why there are so many independents?
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
Marc
Administrator

Marc will become famous soon enough

Nice article, cool gig! I think there are rivalries, they just may not be emphasized by divisions. I think as long as there are rivalries, who cares what divisions have to do with it? Rivalries are created for a variety of reasons, I don't care why they exist, just that they do.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
groove terminator
Believe The Hype

groove terminator is on a distinguished road

I love the point you're trying to raise, I prob wouldn't go with the rivalry point though as the NBA's biggest rivalry is Lakers-Celtics and we see them what potential only a maximum of 9 games a year if we are lucky enough for both teams to make the NBA Finals and the series go the distance of 7 games.

I would of agreed more if you focused more on the value of the Divisional winners taking up the top seeds of the conference playoff. I think that argument if expanded upon could present a better finding for more divisional play.

Like Marc said, rivalries will be created for a number of reasons not just divisional play.

Overall a solid article bud, well done
Old 06-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
coopersarah
Rookie Player

coopersarah is on a distinguished road

that is good thing that you can contribute article to Yahoo! Prospect readers for your article can reach people from the other side of the world
coopersarah is offline   Reply With Quote