Sports Central Message Boards

Sports Central Message Boards (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Michael Jackson. Guilty or not? (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/showthread.php?t=11865)

Pimpbot 03-11-2005 02:32 PM

Michael Jackson. Guilty or not?

Is he guilty or not?.

MountaineerDave 03-11-2005 02:38 PM

You know, I can't believe this is the first thread I've noticed about the Prince of Pop on this board.

I'm in agreement with something I heard a local radio guy suggest this morning: This trial doesn't end normally. Either he kills himself or grabs Bubbles and runs for Bolivia.

Guilty, I think. But, I'm not sure. He's weird enough to be guilty. But, his accusers are all sketchy groups of people, too, so... it's incredibly hard to tell.

These boys' parents may have taken their kids to the Ranch knowing they were selling them into... whatever, but want more money for the trouble now. Or something.

Dave

Pimpbot 03-11-2005 02:40 PM

My vote is Guilty. Yes, the accusers family sound questionable. But the 1993 case and the current trial leads me to believe that where there is smoke, there is probably a fire.

Considering he is meant to be millions in debt and close to bankruptcy. I have a funny feeling that he will top himself before a guilty verdict is reached.

jhuerbin88 03-11-2005 03:25 PM

Guilty...Yes

Fair Trial...No, no matter what people say.
Get accused guilty...No

Tarkus 03-12-2005 01:39 AM

I think La Toya did it......

lmanchur. 03-12-2005 06:17 AM

I wish this was a criminal trial so they could lock this lunatic up forever.

GUILTY.

Bucknut 03-12-2005 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by lmanchur.
I wish this was a criminal trial so they could lock this lunatic up forever.

GUILTY.

I thought it was a criminal trial?

KevinBeane 03-12-2005 08:22 AM

I thought so too?

Anyway, I think he is guilty as well, but I betcha he will NOT kill himself regardless of the outcome. On the Bashir documentary, when Bashir asked him how old he wanted to live to be, Jackson said in all seriousness, "I want to live forever" and when pressed, it was clear that he has not accepted the fact that someday he will die. As bad as it could get for him in prison, I don't think he would ever give up on Tinkerbell flying into his cell and saying, "Come with me, Michael! I'll protect you forevermore!"

Shawndo 03-12-2005 11:33 AM

I'm reserving my judgement until the end of the trial, but it sure doesn't look good for Jacko. I wonder how similar this will be to the OJ trial..

Dave Chappelle ran a hilarious skit on him the other night where he implied that there was no question MJ was guilty and that the only reason he got a get out of jail free card the first time was because of "Thriller".

Pimpbot 03-12-2005 03:53 PM

I certainly don't believe that the country will be split along racial lines such as the OJ case. I think most of Jacksons black fan base deserted him awhile ago.

Shawndo 03-12-2005 06:06 PM

I was referring to an almost completely obviously guilty celebrity getting off on a technicality due to an extremely high-powered legal team. (the possible OJ similarity)

lmanchur. 03-12-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bucknut
I thought it was a criminal trial?
Oh, it is???... good... I thought it was too... but then I hear that they say the boy and his family are out for money and if this was a criminal trial then it would not be possible for him to get money?????... Ya I think now it is criminal never mind.

da12ken 03-12-2005 11:23 PM

I don't know what the point of a poll like this exists: so we can conjecture about stuff that we dont' know much about?

KevinBeane 03-13-2005 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by da12ken
I don't know what the point of a poll like this exists: so we can conjecture about stuff that we dont' know much about?
Isn't that pretty much all we do on message boards?

da12ken 03-13-2005 03:06 AM

Lol good point Kev.