Sports Central Message Boards

Sports Central Message Boards (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Welcome to SURVIVOR! Let the individual challenges begin! (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/showthread.php?t=1775)

Jersey Devil 07-25-2001 08:18 AM

spike

Like Brandon said, this "SURVIVOR" game started a few weeks ago with two teams of 5 players each. Over the past few challenges, one person has been kicked out, just like on TV.

You still have the option to participate, it just won't technically count like those in the game. I will give you all credit either way.

For example ... ROUND THREE ... everyone may guess, but the only answers that will affect who gets immunity will be that of Marc and Lee, since they are still in the Survivor game, and have yet to lose in this challenge.

Everybody is welcome to "play" though.

lmanchur. 07-25-2001 10:28 PM

IMPORTANT!!!!

Jersey, your SCMB PM Inbox is FULL (reached the max. limit of messages). Please delete some... otherwise, no one can send you PMs.... I just tried!

Jersey Devil 07-25-2001 11:23 PM

Lee, go ahead .....

I just deleted upwards of 50 messages ....... you can send your answer now for the challenge.

iFroggy 07-26-2001 12:12 AM

Did you get mine?

Jersey Devil 07-26-2001 12:23 AM

Yeah, got it ...

I got ROUND THREE answers from Patrick, Ross, and Marc.

Jared and Lee's PMs did not go thru, but that was my fault. Sorry bout that guys. Mailbox is cleaned out ... please try again!

Jersey Devil 07-26-2001 02:27 PM

And the winner is ......

ROUND THREE has concluded, and Marc has won :goof: for knowing that this person was indeed Sam Perkins.

Others to get the answer right as of now were Patrick and Ross.

Let the voting off begin. Choose one of the five remaining people (since you can't choose Marc). PM me with your vote and explanation!

Marc, you now also get the priviledge of renaming the new tribe.

NickHammy 07-26-2001 04:44 PM

does Marc get to vote since he won the immunity???

Marc 07-26-2001 05:48 PM

Muahahahaha! :D What should I name it... I will take suggestions, but I might make my own. :)

lmanchur. 07-26-2001 08:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As you can tell...... I was very, very bored last night................................................

NickHammy 07-26-2001 09:25 PM

Very nice Lee:), you must have been bored...:sleepy: :sleepy:

Nate 07-26-2001 09:39 PM

Pretty good, Lee. You have my 'graphical acceptance'. :D

Jersey Devil 07-26-2001 09:40 PM

Marc can vote ......

All immunity winners still vote, they are just immune from being voted off for the round.

VERY, VERY nice Lee. Maybe your art skills will come in handy in a later round, you never know.

Marc 07-26-2001 10:39 PM

Re: Marc can vote ......

Quote:

Originally posted by Jersey Devil
Maybe your art skills will come in handy in a later round, you never know.
:uhoh:

Jersey Devil 07-27-2001 07:16 PM

I was wrong .....

Lee's artistic skills will not help him out in the later rounds .... Lee's kicked off!

Lee got three votes!

"Lee, nothing personal, but I had to stay loyal to my original tribe and vote you out. I would have rather voted off Marc first, but he won immunity."

"Lee, so you and Marc thought you could get 4 or 5 people in the final three, don't think so man, and the rest of us can't all be the "most trustworthy"...also I'm stickin' with my former tribemates"

"I vote for Lee because he's the only member of the Demolition Destoryers who I can vote for. "

Patrick got two votes!

"My vote ... goes to Patrick."

"Patrick, I see you as the 'odd-ball' in this tournament, and also as the 'Strongest Link.' It's getting late in the game -- time to get strategic, so that means that the 'Strongest Link' is also the 'Weakest Link.' .... GOODBYE!"

Wedge got one vote!

"My vote is for Wedge. Very tough decision, but I feel that he is the weakest right now. Sorry."

The next challenge will start sometime Monday or Tuesday around 12:30PM (EST). There's a lot of bugs I have to work out for the next challenge. Good luck to all.

iFroggy 07-27-2001 07:36 PM

Lee and Marc voted for me. :rolleyes: Just a guess, but it looks like it. (Both of them are very jealous!) :D