Sports Central Message Boards

Sports Central Message Boards (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Happy Birthday Marc! (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/showthread.php?t=21648)

CKFresh 01-22-2009 04:05 PM

Happy Birthday Marc!
 
23 years old. A good year man :thumbup:

What are the odds Marc has an alcoholic beverage tonight?

:bday::bday::bday::bday:

:thumbsup2:

:ninjabanana::banana:

Marc 01-22-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

What are the odds Marc has an alcoholic beverage tonight?
Very good. :lol: But just a few tonight at a martini bar. Saving myself for Saturday night when it's dinner and clubbing with a big group of friends. :D

Thanks, CK.

doublee 01-22-2009 06:48 PM

It is all downhill now that you are out of school.
:lol:

:bday:

:cheers:

Marc 01-22-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doublee (Post 293740)
It is all downhill now that you are out of school.
:lol:

:bday:

:cheers:

I am in denial. Last weekend, I crashed a frat party (and almost got kicked out for my friend making fun of a dorky frat boy on the wall picture). And I've been a regular at club college nights. I love me some 18-22-year-old girls. I'm 23. It's not creepy yet, right? Whew. :D

CKFresh 01-22-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 293747)
I am in denial. Last weekend, I crashed a frat party (and almost got kicked out for my friend making fun of a dorky frat boy on the wall picture). And I've been a regular at club college nights. I love me some 18-22-year-old girls. I'm 23. It's not creepy yet, right? Whew. :D

Dude, I'm 25. I've got a date with a 20 year old next week. It better not be creepy :thumbup:

boston_aloha 01-23-2009 05:38 PM

Happy B-day Marc! Drink one for me...

catman 01-24-2009 01:56 AM

Yes Marc, hope the day was great and that you have many happy returns.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.