Sports Central Message Boards

Sports Central Message Boards (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/index.php)
-   Site Feedback (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How About A MySpace Profile? (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/showthread.php?t=18059)

Anthony 09-16-2007 07:28 AM

How About A MySpace Profile?
 
Why don't we put up a profile for SportsCentral on MySpace?

Bet the response would be huge.

buckeyefan78 09-16-2007 01:47 PM

Do I have to sign anything?

:uhoh:

Marc 09-17-2007 04:47 PM

I personally hate MySpace and don't have a profile. More of a Facebook guy. Don't really see the point/what it would accomplish. Sorry for being Negative Nancy, just givin' it to ya straight. :)

suedon1970 09-18-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 256457)
I personally hate MySpace and don't have a profile. More of a Facebook guy. Don't really see the point/what it would accomplish. Sorry for being Negative Nancy, just givin' it to ya straight. :)

Well, let's do Facebook then....:thumbsup2:

tobynosker 09-18-2007 02:26 PM

I had to delete my MySpace account. I was receiving way too much porn, and I never thought you could have too much of a good thing before MySpace came along.

Dublin Mike 09-19-2007 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobynosker (Post 256607)
I was receiving way too much porn

You sir, must now turn in your man card. You can never get too much porn....:thumbsup2::D

tobynosker 09-20-2007 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dublin Mike
You sir, must now turn in your man card. You can never get too much porn....:thumbsup2::D
My girlfriend revoked me of my man card and my manhood years ago!

Anthony 09-20-2007 08:37 AM

To me these money-making schemes are even more annoying than the porn.

Heathen 09-22-2007 04:04 PM

MySpace is SO 2006, Facebook is where it's @

suedon1970 09-24-2007 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen (Post 256951)
MySpace is SO 2006, Facebook is where it's @

I agree!!!:thumbsup2:

Welcome back Heathen!!!

buckeyefan78 09-24-2007 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen (Post 256951)
MySpace is SO 2006, Facebook is where it's @

One of my kids tried teaching me about Facebook last week. I didn't have the mental energy to even understand the concept.

da12ken 09-25-2007 01:08 AM

Facebook = college kids trying to cyber sex with each other
MySpace = guys trying to cyber sex with little girls

You're welcome buck.

tobynosker 09-25-2007 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da12ken
Facebook = college kids trying to cyber sex with each other
MySpace = guys trying to cyber sex with little girls

***inside of Toby's head as he reads Ken's post...

"I knew I shouldn't have deleted that MySpace account!"***


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.