Sports Central Message Boards

Sports Central Message Boards (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Going Going.... (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/showthread.php?t=23810)

NAR(cotics) 01-19-2011 01:02 PM

Going Going....

Hey Guys, I am just letting you know that this week I am getting a MASSIVE surgery, basically to prevent several of my arteries from exploding. I have a medical condition which causes my arteries to expand to the point they could explode which causes a mild case of the deaths, and I'm not really feeling that right now I like being alive.

(Wouldn't want to join the Ghost quite yet, I'll visit him in the afterlife later.)

Anyways, that coupled with the several weeks of school I will be missing after this operation mean I am going to be playing a lot of catch up and it's going to be hard for me to keep up. Coupling keeping up with college life, spending time with my girlfriend, several doctors visits to make sure everything is okay, and everything else going on in my life right now, I am not going to have enough time to be online that often.

So I guess what I am saying is, it was fun while it lasted, I may return in August. I am going to miss SC.

See you later guys,
NateAltonRobb NAR(coticS)/Dragonite

themush 01-19-2011 01:52 PM

Take care bro, we'll leave the light on for ya.

buckeyefan78 01-19-2011 11:28 PM

Good luck to ya NAR. Hope ya come back.

Til then, I guess I'm the official voice of northeast Ohio on the boards.

themush 01-20-2011 12:00 AM

Buck that's like saying you are the voice of the lollypop guild.

catman 01-20-2011 12:38 AM

Wishing you (and your surgeon and their staff) the best. Medical procedures are only "minor" when they are performed on someone else.
Take care and follow your drs' orders.

Marc 01-20-2011 02:12 PM

NAR, we'll miss ya. You've been a great contributor to the site, even sticking through tough/slow times, and I appreciate that. I'll pray your surgery goes well and please check in with us to let us know you're doing okay!

Tarkus 01-21-2011 12:48 PM

Good luck, Nar...

Or you could stick around & let us take care of that pesky surgery. Kinda good with a blade...:D

ghostofSC 01-21-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAR(cotics) (Post 304462)
Hey Guys, I am just letting you know that this week I am getting a MASSIVE surgery, basically to prevent several of my arteries from exploding. I have a medical condition which causes my arteries to expand to the point they could explode which causes a mild case of the deaths, and I'm not really feeling that right now I like being alive.

(Wouldn't want to join the Ghost quite yet, I'll visit him in the afterlife later.)

Anyways, that coupled with the several weeks of school I will be missing after this operation mean I am going to be playing a lot of catch up and it's going to be hard for me to keep up. Coupling keeping up with college life, spending time with my girlfriend, several doctors visits to make sure everything is okay, and everything else going on in my life right now, I am not going to have enough time to be online that often.

So I guess what I am saying is, it was fun while it lasted, I may return in August. I am going to miss SC.

See you later guys,
NateAltonRobb NAR(coticS)/Dragonite

I just checked the invite list to the next "All Spirits on Deck" get together, which will take place April 22nd. Safe to say, you're not on the list.

Good luck, and we'll look forward to chatting (here, not in the afterlife) when you hopefully return in August.