Sports Central Message Boards

Sports Central Message Boards (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Attorney Issue (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/showthread.php?t=16654)

CKFresh 03-19-2007 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IntheNet (Post 241061)
Before I even respond to that, are you aware of Sandy's position in the government at the time of this incident and who he worked for?

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Oh, I see, then Scooter Libby lied UNDER OATH on Dick Cheney's behalf? Hmmm....

Again, prove it...

IntheNet 03-19-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKFresh (Post 241062)
Again, prove it...

Prove what? Sandy already admitted stealing docs from NARA and these classified docs were of relevance to the 9/11 Commission and records relating to the Clinton Administration. You think he was doing this on his own behalf?

CKFresh 03-19-2007 02:40 PM

Quote:

Prove what? Sandy already admitted stealing docs from NARA and these classified docs were of relevance to the 9/11 Commission and records relating to the Clinton Administration. You think he was doing this on his own behalf?
Doesn't matter what anyone thinks, it's what you can prove. If you can't prove that Clinton was involved, you might as well stop talking about it.

CKFresh 03-19-2007 03:13 PM

Thank you....

DETMURDS 03-19-2007 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKFresh (Post 241065)
Doesn't matter what anyone thinks, it's what you can prove. If you can't prove that Clinton was involved, you might as well stop talking about it.

Can you prove in without linking to some left wing website? Can you prove it at all period?

CKFresh 03-19-2007 03:35 PM

Prove what?

DETMURDS 03-19-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKFresh (Post 241079)
Prove what?

Anything you might say! For example, you go to church every week, or you haven't since you were 14 years old.

CKFresh 03-19-2007 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETMURDS (Post 241099)
Anything you might say! For example, you go to church every week, or you haven't since you were 14 years old.

Yeah, go back to that thread. I can provide you with many formsa of proof if you'd like. Would you like me to send you the video of my confirmation into the Catholic Church? Or how about the email address of my priest? I will have to look that up, but he knows my name and can tell you I go to church nearly every week.

catman 03-20-2007 01:18 AM

Fresh, I still want to know how you can justify Mr. Clinton's removal of all of the US Attorneys, not to mention the entire White House staff and the entire Travel Office staff as well, and yet call the firing of 8 US Attorneys a political ploy.
Don't say AG Gonzalez said it was a mistake, we've all heard that. I want to know how you can justify it.

CKFresh 03-20-2007 10:12 AM

I don't know anything about Clinton's firings. I don't justify it or condemn it. If I see information that his firings were done for political reasons, I will condemn it. As I said earlier, the republicans are very good at calling people out for mistakes and political moves. I have a feeling if there was any story to the Clinton firings, he would have been tarred and feathered, or at least been held accountable by the conservative media (Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity).

CKFresh 03-20-2007 10:38 AM

Since I know you won't do the research, here is a link that points out the difference between the Clinton situation and the current one.

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/03/15/...eral_media.php

CKFresh 03-20-2007 10:42 AM

Clinton fired the ENTIRE group, republicans, democrats, conservatives, liberals - showing no favoritism.

IntheNet 03-20-2007 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKFresh (Post 241201)
Clinton fired the ENTIRE group, republicans, democrats, conservatives, liberals - showing no favoritism.

Reno wanted partisan Democrat prosecutors and nobody held over from Reagan/Bush administration... if you think otherwise you are just ignorant.

CKFresh 03-20-2007 11:11 AM

As I said before, why did no one call for Reno's resignation? Why was there no uproar? Why is Gonzales admitting to mistakes, when no one even questioned Reno at the time....

Read the link I provided, and you will realize they are not the same situation.

IntheNet 03-20-2007 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKFresh (Post 241007)
... tell me why Gonzales is apologizing and admitting to mistakes...

Simply because Attorney General has looked into issue and found areas that need to be addressed. Does that mean attorneys in question were dismissed illegally? No. We've already explained that to you...several times in fact.

Continued questioning on this issue is simply Democrat diarrhea that you espouse.

Attorney General Gonzales has the legal best interest of the nation at heart, as any Attorney General should; so much so he just received the full endorsement of the President.

Sorry lefties... find another issue to attempt to throw mud!