Sports Central Message Boards

Sports Central Message Boards (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/index.php)
-   College Football (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Week 9 top 10 (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/showthread.php?t=18376)

Dublin Mike 10-28-2007 01:51 PM

Week 9 top 10

This is a tough week imo.

1. Ohio State
2. Kansas
3. Oregon
4. AZ State
5. Boston College
6. Oklahoma
7. LSU
8. Missouri
9. West Virginia
10. Hawaii

moving up: UCONN

buckeyefan78 10-28-2007 02:33 PM

Arizona State is the s-hit.

I watched that game last night and they are scary good. NO TEAM in the nation makes better 2nd half adjustments and has the right coach at the right job at the right time who knows how to motivate. They have been down by double digits in the 2nd half of 3 or 4 games and have pulled it together to win all of 'em. Dimitri Nance is the new stud since Torain went down. 4 TDs in the last two games. With him and Keegan Herring filling the role...I'm convinced ASU has a real shot at running the table.

1. Arizona State
2. Boston College
3. LSU
4. Oregon
5. Kansas
6. Oklahoma
7. Missouri
8. Ohio State
9. West Virginia
10. UConn

Conference Rankings

1. SEC
2. Big Twelve
3. Big East
4. Pac Ten
5. ACC
6. Big Ten

Ross 10-28-2007 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckeyefan78 (Post 259693)
Arizona State is the s-hit.

I watched that game last night and they are scary good. NO TEAM in the nation makes better 2nd half adjustments and has the right coach at the right job at the right time who knows how to motivate. They have been down by double digits in the 2nd half of 3 or 4 games and have pulled it together to win all of 'em. Dimitri Nance is the new stud since Torain went down. 4 TDs in the last two games. With him and Keegan Herring filling the role...I'm convinced ASU has a real shot at running the table.

I watched a majority of that game too and left some similar thoughts. Before this game, I thought ASU was not for real with a soft schedule and would surely get beat by a Cal team that needed this game to have any chance of possibly going to the Rose Bowl. Boy was I wrong.

They shocked me with their ability to just pound the ball last night again and again with the power/speed duo of Nance and Herring.

Say what you want about Erickson, but he is one HELL of an in-game college coach.

1. Ohio State
2. Arizona State
3. Oregon
4. LSU
5. Boston College
6. Oklahoma
7. West Virginia
8. Kansas
9. Missouri
10. Georgia

buckeyefan78 10-29-2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross (Post 259727)
I watched a majority of that game too and left some similar thoughts. Before this game, I thought ASU was not for real with a soft schedule and would surely get beat by a Cal team that needed this game to have any chance of possibly going to the Rose Bowl. Boy was I wrong.

They shocked me with their ability to just pound the ball last night again and again with the power/speed duo of Nance and Herring.

Say what you want about Erickson, but he is one HELL of an in-game college coach.

1. Ohio State
2. Arizona State
3. Oregon
4. LSU
5. Boston College
6. Oklahoma
7. West Virginia
8. Kansas
9. Missouri
10. Georgia

Amen.

And it's a power running game that also has amazing speed. After each run both those guys are amped up and ready for more. Erickson is a master head coach despite his "morality issues."

Alex 10-29-2007 07:34 PM

1. Ohio State
2. Arizona State
3. Kansas
4. Boston College
5. Oregon
6. LSU
7. Oklahoma
8. Missouri
9. West Virginia
10. Georgia

Dublin Mike 10-29-2007 07:43 PM

You people stop putting UGA. You're killing me here! :lol:

buckeyefan78 10-29-2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dublin Mike (Post 259841)
You people stop putting UGA. You're killing me here! :lol:

Georgia got up to #10 in the BCS as well. That pisses me off.

What about Wisconsin? They ain't even in the Top 25 of the BCS. Damn joke.

Sorry Mike. You know we would have to start hating each other again. :P