View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 01:51 PM   #9
boston_aloha
FFB #2

boston_aloha has a spectacular aura aboutboston_aloha has a spectacular aura about

Must of missed it... we had quite a SB party going on... lots of action. Someone ALWAYS passes out by halftime at my SB party, and keeping with SB tradition (3rd year in a row) we gave that guy a "hotfoot". (For those that do not remember the old hotfoot, Bugs Bunny used to give them all the time... put a match in between your toes..)
Also, (on a serious note) we had one guy almost choke!! He started drooling and headed for the door... and of course I yell at him "If you're gonna puke, go outside damn it!!!" Then he grabbed his throat and we knew it was serious. I gave him the hymlic, but it didn't work, my brother then tried and lifted him about 2 feet off the ground and the steak slid right out of his mouth. It was pretty funny after that... he held onto his beer the whole time - which was kind of funny. No one was hurt - so it all turned to laughter :lol:

Last edited by boston_aloha; 02-06-2006 at 01:58 PM.
boston_aloha is offline   Reply With Quote