View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 10:38 PM   #6
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublee
Well, it sounds like it is official. ESPN is reporting that Wallace has informed the Pistons that he is going to Chicago. This is a huge coup for the Bulls and probably knocks the Pistons out of the league's elite teams and could help elevate the Bulls back to the league's elite.
Holy ****, Doublee....

I just got back & read this from you. Needless to say, as a Bulls fan, I'm absolutely ecstatic. The only way I saw the Bulls & their odd mix of players continue to climb the ladder was their pesky to staunch defensive efforts. Wallace would help cement that without a doubt. Adding him to their league leading defensive FG % should be a Helluva sight, game in & game out...

Chandler was a decent stopgap defensively but was never enough on the offensive end to help them raise their game beyond what they've shown the last couple years. This just might be the somethin' that gets the Bulls back into the upper eschelon. I hope this story was reported correctly & stays the same cuz I'm amped to say the least....