View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
NYG Babe 28
Dear Abby of Sports

Location: Originally NY, Temporarily San Diego but moving to Boston!
NYG Babe 28 is on a distinguished road
Default Fun Things To Do At Work

Ok... I am soooo BORED at work! So I am coming up with a list of
FUN THINGS TO DO AT WORK .... please feel free to add... the more ridiculous and funny the better!

Here goes... FUN THINGS TO DO AT WORK when you are BORED!

Fun Things to do at work(to brighten up a dull day and worry your workmates!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say, "just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye".

2. To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace.

3. In the middle of a meeting, suddenly shout out "YAHTZEE".

4. Walk sideways to the photocopier, crab style.

5. Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask, "Did you get all that, cause I don't want to repeat it".

6. Press the "no cup option" on the coffee machine, kneel down and drink directly from the nozzle.

7. At the end of a meeting, suggest that for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the National Anthem (extra respect if you actually launch into it yourself).

8.Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch off & on 10 times.

9. For an hour, refer to everyone you speak with as "Barbara"

10. After every sentence, say 'Mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in, "the report's on your desk, Mon". Keep this up for 1 hour.

11.In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, "Shut up dammit, all of you just shut up".

12.Carry your keyboard over to your colleague, and ask, "do you want to trade?"

13.Come to work in army camoflauge and when asked why, say, "I can't talk about it".

14. Hang a 2 foot long piece of toilet paper from the back of your trousers, and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.

15. Run across the office, tag someone and yell "YOU'RE IT!"

16. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

17. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.

18. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

19. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN.”

20. Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.

21. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

22. In the memo field of all your checks, write “FOR SEXUAL FAVORS”.

23. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

24. Put mosquito netting around your cubicle at work. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.

25. When someone says, “Have a nice day,” tell them you have other plans.

26. Write “Out to lunch” on your forehead.

27. During lunch break, write a short story using alphabet soup.

28. Start conversations with the words, “Did you ever wonder why…”

29. Burn all your waste paper while eyeing your coworkers suspiciously.

30. Buy a complete set of Transformers. Play with them loudly. If people comment, tell them with a straight face, “There’s more to them than meets the eye.”

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FUN DAY AT WORK...

Please feel free to add to this list :lol: