View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #101
Anthony

Anthony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad O. View Post
I have to disagree; Rampage avenged his losses because Wanderlei is a shadow of his former self. Honestly, I think 'Page is, too, he just hasn't fallen as far as Wandy.
What has been wrong with any of Rampage's fights since he came back from Japan? And his only loss (to Forrest Griffin) was as the result of the most incompetent judging this side of Olympic figure skating.

Quote:
Why?
Well it would have been an illegal move if it had been a UFC fight - so Shogun is going to have to find some other way to finish off Rampage, if indeed he gets the opportunity.

Quote:
Belfort is two years younger than Anderson Silva. He hasn't lost in more than three years and has won his last three fights by knockout. I suspect you're right about Sonnen. I wouldn't mind seeing Silva-Okami II.
In June of 2006, I was there for Belfort's fight against Alistair Overeem. His performance that night (at a Strikeforce event in San Jose) was so horrible I wouldn't be surprised if Overeem won 30-15 on all three judges' scorecards (the actual scores weren't even announced, probably to spare Belfort gratuitous embarrassment). Maybe I'm reading too much into that.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote