Thread: Week 3
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 04:03 AM   #8
boston_aloha
FFB #2

boston_aloha has a spectacular aura aboutboston_aloha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountaineerDave View Post
Steve, aside from schedule, what's not to like about the Steelers? They're doing everything they want to do. And, relatively easily. Yeah, they haven't played the best teams in the league, but... who on your top 6 list has?
True... I guess the thing that separates the Patriots from the Steelers would be that the Patriots are winning by 24 points or so. But the more I watch NFL primetime and stuff, I'm starting to believe that "yeah, they are as good as people think". So I'll prob back off my statements about them "not playing anyone impressive, ect."
I like your Houston pick - I think they look great. But I was suprised to see Seattle and Carolina lumped in there with them? I think maybe I've been picking on Seattle a little too much (can you tell I have NO respect for the NFC?) but Carolina? What could you possible see in them? Maybe I have not watched enough highlights? Just curious?