View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 03:48 AM   #13
boston_aloha
FFB #2

boston_aloha has a spectacular aura aboutboston_aloha has a spectacular aura about

Well.... this issue was brought up on a show I watched tonight. Southpark! Mr. Garrison had a sex change.... thought he was a woman and since he never had his period, he thought he was pregnant. All jokes aside, I do feel a woman has a right to choose. Who am I (or government) to tell her what she can and cannot do with her body, yeah.. HER body??
Or in Mrs. Garrison's words:
Quote:
Doctor: Mmrs. Garrison, you can't have an abortion.
Mrs. Garrison: Don't you tell me what I can and can't do with my body! [gets up, goes to the nurse, and hugs her] A woman has a right to choose!
Doctor: No, I mean you're physically unable to have an abortion, because you can't get pregnant.
Mrs. Garrison: But I missed my period.
Doctor: You can't have periods either. [Mrs. Garrison looks surprised] You had a sex change, Mr. Garrison, but you don't have ovaries or a womb. You don't produce eggs.
Mrs. Garrison: [sits down] You mean, I'll never know what it feels like to have a baby growing inside me and then scramble its brains and vacuum it out?
Doctor: N-that's right.