N.B.A. Moderator

Spike is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by air_canada:

Kings in 7.

Dallas has no defense.
Whoa, I got one supporter.

Thanks, Sam.

I think this series will be a lot closer than people think. These 2 teams are very evenly matched. You've got the highest scoring team in the N.B.A. (the Mavericks) and the 2nd highest scoring team in the N.B.A. (the Kings). You've got the best road team in the league (the Mavericks) and the 2nd best road team in the league (the Kings).

I think the Mavericks are a little better overall in the backcourt and the Kings are little better overall in the frontcourt.

Both teams like to run but the Kings needs to slow it up some sequences down the floor to win this series I think because the Mavericks are the one team that can outrun the Kings.

Another key is Vlade Divac and Chris Webber need to keep their butts in the post a lot (a lot more than in the Utah series) to get rebounds and get high percentage shots inside to win this series.

I would have Doug Christie guard Steve Nash to short circuit him. Dirk Nowitski is unstoppable so I would forget about him. There's nothing you can do there. On the other side of it, Dirk is a horrible defender. Chris Webber should be able to put the ball on the floor and drive around him easily and punish him in the post with hook shots.
Spike is offline   Reply With Quote