Thread: Unit Rankings
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #3
Dano
Everybody Wang Chung...

Dano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by da12ken View Post
If backfields include QBs and tailbacks then Arkansas doesn't belong in the top five. Neither does USC.
You must work for the SN. Let me remind you of Arkansas backfield.
Darren McFadden, Nothing more to say about him. Felix Jones. Would be an All American on any other team in D-1. And in most people's opinion, Full back, but can play anywhere, Peyton Hillis. If Hillis stays healthy last season. Arkansas would have most likely been playing Ohio State in the BCSNCG. And QB Casey Dick who has recovered from his nagging back injury of last season isn't terrible.
With your view at this QB plays a big part, with Arkansas running back alone, they could have the 119 rank QB and still be in the top ten. Keep your eye on this and see what I mean.
And In USC case, I do believe they belong there. With Josh Booty at QB, and super Fullback Stanley Havili and RB's Chancey Washington, Emmanuel Moody and CJ Gable. That's good, then you add The best freshman for the upcoming season in McKnight And they truly belong. I see them better than West Virginia as far a depth goes.

If your a football fan, then keep your eye on Peyton Hillis. With a new offense and a new role, plus he's a proven leader. This kid is pure Football.