View Single Post
Old 03-06-2003, 12:31 PM   #12
I OWN THIS
The True Titan

I OWN THIS is on a distinguished road

We all saw the trend broke in the Frozen tundra last season, and quite frankly I don't like Green Bay's chances next season either. Let them play a somewhat weak NFL schedule, if there is such a thing, and then fall to pieces in the playoffs as they are noted for. Regular season records can only do so much for teams, and the Packers will have to prove themselves in the postseason before I believe in them.

The Chargers do have much more upside than the Packers, #47 was right. Chargers have a young nucleus, and they should make the playoffs this season.

Speaking of the Denver move to get Plummer, I really like this move, and I need to check on their defense especially their secondary....but I would select Denver to be an early pick for the Super Bowl next season from the AFC. They have a great backfield, good receivers...young and old now, mobile Qb who can make plays, and good linebacking play for sure. Of course I picked Denver last season to go to the Super Bowl, and they didn't even make the playoffs...lol.

Joey