View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #19
Marc
Administrator

Marc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Eat it, Sports Central Messageboard
Steve, right on the money! Very nice job picking. Now, keep it up and I'll be willing to say it was more than luck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublee View Post
Wow, there is just no explanation for the Panthers. That was the worst game they have played all season long, especially Jake Delhomme. He was downright brutal on Saturday.
I was in uptown Charlotte with all the fans pumped for this. What a letdown. Delhomme is prone to these atrocious games and he sure picked a bad time for one. I think it's time the Panthers get a new QB.
Quote:
I was thrilled with how the Eagles closed out the game yesterday. The first quarter was downright brutal for them but I thought McNabb regrouped and held it together down the stretch. Manning either choked yesterday or he never adapted to the elements as he was flat out bad in that game. Asante Samuel is earning his weight in gold. His two picks have led to two of the Eagles 4 TDs in the postseason.
Many of us, including me, were calling for the heads of McNabb and Reid, declaring it an end of an era. Now they could very well be in the Super Bowl. Hard to believe McNabb was benched earlier this season. The Eagles have the momentum that the Giants had last year, that is not to be underestimated. Being hot counts.

Cards vs. Eagles
Ravens vs. Steelers

You've got an offensive game in the desert and a slugfest between two defensive teams. I like the Eagles and Steelers to make it an all-Pennsylvania Super Bowl...
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote