View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 01:56 PM   #47
KevinBeane
Sports Virtuoso

KevinBeane is on a distinguished road

Alright, this is headed to Closedville. Ricky, I've gotten a complaint over PM about your conduct, and I gotta say the "flirt with Buckeye" comment, at very least, is pointless and pis*y.

That said, I am also tired of the neverevereverending Buckeye-makes-fun-of-the-South, Someone-usually-Sue-defends-it-and-makes-fun-of-the-North-or-Midwest dynamic that has evolved between Buckeye and some of the Southerners here. I actually came pretty close to saying something about it yesterday, but I let it go since it is all in good fun. I pretty much hold Buckeye responsible for this, because he always seems to start it, but everyone, just know that every time yet another thread becomes a "playful" North vs. South, I groan like when I see my favorite show come on, only to discover it's an episode that I've seen 29 times before. And don't like that much. I am probably not the only one.

"I believe in [a] God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings." -Albert Einstein