View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #8
doublee
Sports Virtuoso

doublee will become famous soon enoughdoublee will become famous soon enough

Seriously, is that all you got? I knew you would not be able to come up with anything of substance. Freddie Mitchell was a bust and talked his way out of Philly McNabb had nothing to do with him getting booted. I don't seem to remember him catching on anywhere else after Philly let him go. Freddie Mitchell simply thought he was better than he was.

Hank Fraley was let go because they liked what they saw out of the younger Jamaal Jackson during the '05 season when Fraley missed the entire year. I think most experts would tell you that Jackson has been one of the better centers in the league the past couple of years.

Seriously, if he had an issue with players rivaling him in popularity then wouldn't Brian Dawkins have been shipped off a long time ago? If that were the case then Jevon Kearse would have only lasted a year or so before McNabb made a power play to get rid of him.

You know just as well as I do that TO was just as complicit in his demise in Philly as anybody was.
You SU-DIDDILY-UCK Flanders!!
doublee is offline   Reply With Quote