View Single Post
Old 07-04-2001, 10:55 PM   #13
Marc
Administrator

Marc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: mjames

Quote:
Originally posted by dragons
"You're telling me the injury-prone, never-won-anything Fred Taylor is twenty-one spots above Jim Brown, one of the all-time greats? That list is a joke, in my opinion - no offense intended."

Like I said ya putz, I've only been watching the game for the last 15 years, past Jim Brown's time, the only footage I've ever seen of him playing is flashbacks and such, so I can't compare him to THE BEST RB IN THE GAME TODAY Fred Taylor.

And yeah, he's pretty injury prone all right, one injury in his career so far. Damn that Taylor's a big puss, missed 3 games last season and still outrushed everyone in the league except for James and George.

BTW, your top ten is a friggin joke, Favre, McNabb and Dillon????

Favre's good and all but he's done, he's past his prime.
Donovan McNabb - One decent season, mind you he's only played two, but thats not much to judge him on.

Corey Dillon - If it weren't for one game where he broke a record for most yards in a game I don't think you'd be putting him on this list.

Oh, no offence though
Favre's not past his prime and there's only one thing I can say to back it up: watch him in the 2001 season.

Dillion - I knew I'd get gripe over this pick, but don't let the horrendous Bengals team he's on overshadow this man's talent. He had an incredible year and if his team had a half-decent passing attack to balance the offense, he would be even better.

Fred Taylor isn't the best RB in the game today, are you serous? Edgerrin James and Marshal Faulk are far better than him - and that's being generous.

McNabb? The small amount of time he's been in the league he has guided his once-pitiful team into the playoffs and made them a respectable contender - all without his starting RB.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote