View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 04:19 PM   #5
doublee
Sports Virtuoso

doublee will become famous soon enoughdoublee will become famous soon enough

Yeah, but the Bucs are still one of the worst run defenses in the league. They give up 143 yards per game. Any back worth his salt should go for 100 against that defense.

As for the Bengals offense I think it is a combination is things for them. Palmer is not the same guy he was before all the injuries, but I also think some of it is due to the Bengals not having a strong enough offensive line for them to be able to open the offense up more.

I never said TO was washed up just that he is no longer one of the league's elite receivers.

The thing about the Bengals is they easily could have been 7-9 or 6-10 last year. They won a lot of games by less than 7 points last season and caught a lot of breaks to win 10 games last season. A lot of teams teams who win a lot of games by close margins one year will end up losing those games the following year. We are seeing some of that this year. They have two games by a field goal this season, two games they may have won last year.
You SU-DIDDILY-UCK Flanders!!
doublee is offline   Reply With Quote