View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 03:32 PM   #11
doublee
Sports Virtuoso

doublee will become famous soon enoughdoublee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
1-5 and now Romo is out. Jerry Jones insists his coach's job is safe during the season. But how bad can it get? Things in Big D are ugly. Do they really have as much talent as commentators say? If so, no team is underperforming in recent history like them. Wonder if Bill Cowher or Jon Gruden is interested?
I doubt Gruden or Cowher would be interested simply because those guys are going to want go somewhere where they can have a real say in how the roster is made up. The sole reason Wade Phillips got the job in the first place was because Jerry knew Wade has no backbone nor the cajones to stand up to him the way Jimmy Johnson and Parcells did.

Cowher or Gruden were to go there it would be only for two or three years until they got fed up with Jones' meddling, much the same way Parcells bolted after three years.

As for Gruden according to a lot of what is being written he loves doing MNF and there is a good chance he will never coach again.
You SU-DIDDILY-UCK Flanders!!
doublee is offline   Reply With Quote