Thread: Closing Time
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 04:03 AM   #10
Shawndo
Sports Virtuoso

Shawndo is on a distinguished road

Lee! This was quite a surprise... I have you to thank for a great deal of which no one else knows about, but I would like to point out that you really saved my @$$ actually a couple of times and for that I could never be mad at you.
But what is the issue with Marc? This totally puzzles me... I didn't see the post before you edited it, but I just couldn't imagine Marc doing anything truly worthy of any animosity.
So there must be a whole lot more to the story than is presented here... therefore I will withhold any snap judgements and say hey man... no one says you have to post here a whole lot.. take some time away if you're not into it at the moment, but I just don't see a reason to burn your bridges? Remember all the hours you've accumulated interacting with SC members and how this has affected your life, maybe you could call it a waste of time but how many smiles has it brought you? If you think honestly, could you not say that Sports Central has lifted your spirits on more than one occasion?