Thread: Spring Break!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 01:08 AM   #2
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

Sounds great Marc. Throw a cup at Kobe and there's a few bucks in it for ya. I'll check Sportscenter, don't let me down !

We have Spring Break starting Friday too. Don't ask me why we are on a college schedule, I have no clue. Anyway, I leave for L.A. Sunday morning with my nephew ( leaving the wife at home for a change). Checked the schedule, Lakers on a road trip ( see Marc's Bobcat game) all week, so that's out. Have a layover at JFK ( don't ask me why I fly from Pit to JFK to LAX, no clue, my nephew booked the flight). Never been to NYC, so guess that's fun. Staying in Pasadena, kinda cool. Never slept so close to Mecca ( the Rose Bowl).

Coming back Friday, picking my sister up at the airport ( worked out good, she arrives from Florida two hours after we get back). Looking forward to a nice weekend with her, then off to school again on Monday. So after Saturday, I won't be for over a week either.
buckeyefan78 is offline   Reply With Quote