View Single Post
Old 07-02-2003, 04:52 PM   #31
SouthLink02
Grizzled Veteran

SouthLink02 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by I OWN THIS
All I heard last year, after Miami spanked UF, was how Florida was going to get murdered by UT. Then I also remember a undefeated Georgia team was suppossed to give Florida a good beating as well. Remembering last year, Florida went on to beat both of those teams in surprising fashion. I know that was last year, and last year was the past, but that is a decent example of what could happen down the road.
But to use last year's team compared to this years team would be an injustice (ok, sounds weird but only word I could think of). Last years team still had plenty of talent on it and you all know that but the record didnt reflect it with an iffy offensive scheme. UF did beat UGA but dude, it was by 7 points. You all did blow away UT but not UGA. It was close all the way through...

I would agree with your rankings too.

Zook? Oh man, don't get me started on him. I like UF as I said before. But I cant stand that man. I dealt with him here in New Orleans and am so glad that prick is gone.