View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 11:00 PM   #8
Dublin Mike
Hating Gators since 1976

Dublin Mike has a spectacular aura aboutDublin Mike has a spectacular aura about

I dunno Zach, he has just never impressed me. My biggest gripe, like I said, no defense. You can average 30 a game, but if the guy you are guarding scores 40, it doesn't matter how much you score. Plus, I have never once heard him take the blame for playing a bad game and being the cause of a loss, but I have sure heard him call out other people who didn't play half as abd as he did. (I remember one situation in paticular where he called out Finley last year. Can't remember the details, but it was pretty childish)

As far as ranking Stoudamire above Nash, it is close bud. But, we are gonna see how Nas reacts without his main target to go to for a few months. I think Marion will step up, but Nash is gonna have to step up like he did in the playoffs last year. AND get his TOs down. Hell, if he does that, I'll probably put him in my top 5, but he has to do it CONSISTANTLY.

Hey, you are ragging me about Stoudamire, yet you put Nowitzke up high when Nash did the same thing for him that he does for Stoudamire.
Dublin Mike is offline   Reply With Quote