View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 09:57 PM   #8
Marc
Administrator

Marc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublee View Post
Looks nice as far as apartments go. But I have to ask does anyone need that much shelf space in their shower?
Haha, no idea ... but better too much than too little. It's a garden tub, while not a separate walk-in shower like I want, is an upgrade from my current.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobynosker View Post
Is it just one bedroom? Do you share your outside patio with the next door neighbors? It certainly looks like they take much better care of the outside of the apartment than my landlords do.

I can't figure out the need for the three window panes side-by-side moving diagonally down the wall, though.
It is a 1 BR and I have a private balcony. The whole area is new and very nice. Very convenient shopping centers right across the street, etc.

I will miss DirecTV and Sunday Ticket. But there's no feasible way to get the wiring from the dish on the balcony to my bedroom and TV location in the living room ... would be messy and destructive. So I think I am going with Time Warner and probably saving $50 a month. I just signed the lease and move in April 11. You all are invited to the big housewarming party, airfare not included! :cheers:
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote