View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 09:00 AM   #4
doublee
Sports Virtuoso

doublee will become famous soon enoughdoublee will become famous soon enough

Well, here is the thing. The Chiefs should take Curry if they are at 3 and probably will, but, the Chiefs would also do well to move down and grab someone like Orakpo, Everette Brown, or Maybin. The pass rush was pathetic and I don't know that Curry solves that for them. You need to be able to pressure the QB to succeed on defense in football these days.

Denver would love to get their hands on Curry. I could also teams like San Francisco or Washington making a play for him as well.

There is also the possibility that someone falls in love with Crabtree and wants to jump ahead of the Seahawks possibly taking him and there are rumors out there that the Browns are looking at moving Braylon Edwards which would put the Browns in the market for Crabtree as well.

Curry and Crabtree are potentially the two big impact players in this draft and if Stafford comes off the board first that puts the Chiefs in a position to land either player which gives them a position of power for other teams that covet one of those two players.

Curry would be a great addition to the Chiefs but if they decide they need to beef up the pass rush then they will probably try to move out of the third spot and take one of the pass rushers who slotted lower on the draft board.
You SU-DIDDILY-UCK Flanders!!
doublee is offline   Reply With Quote