View Single Post
Old 05-10-2002, 02:41 AM   #40
Spike
N.B.A. Moderator

Spike is on a distinguished road
Talking Kings take Game 3 at Dallas; go up 2 games to 1

Yeah! Go Kings! Kings 125, Mavericks 119 tonight to take a 2 to 1 series lead.

What heart! What character! What resiliency! They just wouldn't quit!

2nd leading scorer, Peja Stojakovic goes down with an injured ankle, has to be carried off and he's gone for the game. In the first half, Doug Christie also goes down with a sprained ankle and it looks like he's gone for the game too but he comes back in the 2nd half and not only plays solid defense but goes 6-for-6 from the field for 20 points and hits some clutch shots. That guy is just tough as nails.

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian:

Who cares about defence when you can score 120 a night?? Dallas doesnt need to play defence, they can easily outscore Sacremento.
Looks like it's the Kings who can score 120 and easily outscore the Mavericks.

Quote:
Will we see Webber step up in the 4th quarter?? Remains to be seen.
Well he hit the clutch jumper, nothing but net, late in the 4th Quarter to seal the victory so I don't think it remains to be seen. And he also came up huge with 31 points and 15 rebounds in a huge almost, must win playoff game.

Now all the pressure is back on the Mavericks to win on Saturday. And I predict the Mavericks will win Game 4 on Saturday.

And also I was giving props to Nash in one of my earlier posts today and I still think he's a dynamic offensive player but he sucks defensively because Mike Bibby just embarrassed him tonight, scoring 29 points and getting 9 assists on him.

Quote:
Originally posted by air_canada:

Good unbiased pick.
Thanks.
Spike is offline   Reply With Quote