View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

CKFresh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard the Lionheart View Post
*There are way too many people in college. We need an infusion of trade-schools and more high schoolers going straight into the work force, where they will still be able to play beer pong, except they will get to be in a nicer appartment and not have to drop one-hundred thousand dollars.
I can agree with you here, and it is happening, mostly because of the economy. Trade schools and community colleges are booming right now. Text book sales at trade schools and community colleges are on the rise. I think the average university or college increases enrollment by 1-2% per year. Trade and tech schools are increasing by more than 10%.

Quote:
*I've never been a censorship guy, but our media/ pop culture is pure poison. I've gotten to the point where I would love to just see a U.S. administration completely ban television. Television is the biggest limitation on independent (or free) thought in the world today.
I don't know man, isn't this (as most issues are) a parenting issue? I mean, if you have children and they only watch National Geographic, is TV a problem?

Sure, there is a bunch of garbage on TV. But it's also entertainment. If buck wants to watch "The Real Housewives of Orange County" for a good laugh, shouldn't he be able to?

Quote:
*Uh, when it comes to condom, never put two on...
:lol:

Well said.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote