Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge > Politics & Religion

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 08:33 PM   #1
Ellis
gymnopedist

Ellis has a spectacular aura aboutEllis has a spectacular aura about
Default The Biggest Group of Hypocrites...

I have been posting on a white supremacy forum. I ran into the boards after I ran across their site about how bad a person Martin Luther King was. That site had a link to their forums.

What is scary is that this group has almost 100,000 members. They have a large group following online and it is scary.

Now, I went in with an open mind, as far as their views. I knew that the odds of them talking me into that whites are a superior race was about infinity to nothing, but they have views other than just ‘whites are superior.’ They have some reasonable arguments. They all have very strong opinions about having small government, which reflects a lot of people’s views on government. But after that, there views are just irrational.

I started posting about my views on how we are all just people and it isn’t fair or rational to look down on another race. They have a number of arguments that they make they are all just completely absurd.

The first thing that is completely appalling about their arguments is about Hitler. When I said that these people are evil for admiring a person who mass murdered millions of people and tortured people, they said that I think this only because it is what I was taught in school. They said that our schools are pumping us with crap, when they say that Hitler killed millions of people. I agree, a lot of the history taught in our schools is slanted to make America look like some great place that is morally right. But how can you try and fight that the schools make this stuff up about Hitler? The pictures and the stories from people from Germany tell it all. There is no way a rational person can say that they are all phony.

Another argument they make is that those of us who believe in equal rights are sheep and just go with what society wants us to think. That may be true about other things, but not when it comes to equal rights. Any rational human being can realize that we are all just people and all people deserve the same rights.

They found it ironic that I said I admired Martin Luther King for fighting his for people and I tore them apart for fighting for their people. The thing is that King didn’t preach hate, like these white pride people do. He just wanted everyone to be treated fairly, which his people weren’t.

The reason I call him them hypocrites is that they absolutely love small government, but they want us to export people of all other races and they want us to stop immigration. These guys talk call America a communist nation, but these white pride people want us to export other races and stop immigration. Isn’t that the exact opposite of what a laissez-fair government would do?

Also, they hate big government, but they run their web site like Nazis (no pun intended.) They read every post before it is publicly posted and they lock down all of the threads except a few for people who don’t fit into their group. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Now I know that all of you guys already know that these guys are scum and hypocrites. I just wanted to let you know of my experience. They haven’t banned me yet, but they have blocked my access to most of their boards and lock down all of my threads. I don’t troll their boards, I just put out a reasonable argument, open to responses, and then they lock it down.

Last edited by Ellis; 11-17-2006 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:23 PM   #2
da12ken
Fast Food Brother #1

da12ken will become famous soon enough

I love how racist fools like those folk talk about how America is their rightful country, as if the colonists didn't steal it from the Natives. Hey, if immigrants outnumber whites in a few years that's just Manifest Destiny too, right?

Poetic justice, along with common sense and decency, seem to be notions that hypocrites like the people you mentioned can't comprehend.

Follow all my idiot thoughts from the comfort of your computer.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:51 PM   #3
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

Sic 'em, Ellis....:thumbup:
Old 11-17-2006, 10:50 PM   #4
catman
Humble MLB Moderator

catman will become famous soon enough

I am in full agreement about this gentlemen. Those that want to seperate races, no matter what the color they want to keep out, are losing a bit of perspective. To prejudge one is to eliminate a chance to learn something from that person.

Catman
Rest in Peace, Buck. You were truly a giant among men.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:51 PM   #5
catman
Humble MLB Moderator

By the way Ellis, what are you doing posting at a White Supremacist board?

Catman
Old 11-17-2006, 11:04 PM   #6
Ellis
gymnopedist

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
By the way Ellis, what are you doing posting at a White Supremacist board?
As I said, I ran across it while looking at some Martin Luther King sites. There was a site about how evil King was, with a link to this cult's website. I went on it and decided that the least I can do is join and try and give them hell, but try and be fair at the same time :lol:
Old 11-17-2006, 11:32 PM   #7
catman
Humble MLB Moderator

Just be sure that if you tell them about the Racoon on your porch to completely spell the word.
I might have some fun on one, but I'd get banned right away. They are as you say, hypocritical and I believe I'd call them on it.
Best idea for me is just to avoid the pleasure.

Catman
Old 11-17-2006, 11:43 PM   #8
Ellis
gymnopedist

I just got banned. I gave it a good run for the one day that I spent on the boards

I think after I called them evil in my 4 last posts, they got fed up
Old 11-17-2006, 11:52 PM   #9
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

:lol:

Sooo...where are you off to now? KKK Forever, Hitler Youths United, etc.???
Old 11-17-2006, 11:55 PM   #10
Ellis
gymnopedist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
:lol:

Sooo...where are you off to now? KKK Forever, Hitler Youths United, etc.???
I don't know. I tryed to join another message board like that, but they still haven't accepted my registration.

I think they banned me after I made a satiric post about how great the KKK is, making fun of them pretty bad Also, calling them evil a lot didn't help either

I want to join another one, but I know what will happen. They won't listen and I will get banned.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:59 PM   #11
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis View Post

I want to join another one, but I know what will happen. They won't listen and I will get banned.
Well don't give up...

You can't change them all at once. Don't get discouraged...

You have to change 1 skinhead at a time most likely....
Old 11-18-2006, 12:50 AM   #12
catman
Humble MLB Moderator

I agree. Like I said, I'd likely get banned with my first post there, so I won't even bother checking it out.
It might be good for an evening's entertainment, however.......

Catman
Old 11-18-2006, 11:49 AM   #13
bama4256
Baseball Fanatic

bama4256 will become famous soon enough

Hate groups will always be around unfortunately.

This country was founded by white Europeans more or less, but times have changed. Would the country be better off if it was 90 or 99 percent white? I'll let you answer that yourself.

I do believe violent crime would be down some. I've found out one thing in my travels around this world. Most races or colors perfer to be in their own group(or associate with their own race mainly) and serve their own interests.

That's true in Spain-like between the normal Spaniards and the Castillian in the north and so on as in other countries.

Different tribes in Africa won't nothing to do with other tribes. I guess it is just normal in most cases. Not saying it is right.

My Bible teaches to love everyone and treat everyone the same. No matter of color or race or whatever. But man will be man.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:01 PM   #14
Marc
Administrator

Marc will become famous soon enough

Ever hear of the eugenics movement? Back in the mid-20th century, thousands of Americans considered to be feebleminded were killed in efforts to clean the gene pool. We're learning about this in one of my courses, and it is shocking. In fact, that movement is what inspired the Nazis to launch their movement and come into power.

Another shocking thing we learned about in the same time was how every ivy league freshman had to be photographed in the nude in the Great Ivy League Nude Posture Scandal. Look it up, it's equally as shocking.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:35 AM   #15
kirby
Banned

kirby is an unknown quantity at this point

Ellis, I must assume that you're young, energetic, hopeful, and idealistic. If one has been around the block a few times the REALITY meter kicks in. Reality is that there is a very good reason blacks, as a race, are held in contempt by many other people(s). That reason: They conduct themselves very badly.

This very opinion is expressed not only by other races, but by some those born from African-descent. Notably, Chris Rock amusingly expressed his disdain for N's. I bet you've heard his rant, haven't you? Bill Cosby has often been HIGHLY critical of "his own." Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson has also done so.

The Reverend's comments are just OUTSTANDING.

Jesse Lee Peterson: About five years ago, in a debate before the National Association of Black Journalists, I stated that if whites were to just leave the United States and let blacks run the country, they would turn America into a ghetto within 10 years. The audience, shall we say, disagreed with me strongly. Now I have to disagree with me. I gave blacks too much credit. It took a mere three days for blacks to turn the Superdome and the convention center into ghettos, rampant with theft, rape and murder.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=46440

Stop blaming the rest of the world for your horrible conduct, black man, is the core of Mr. Peterson's observations.

It's spot on.
Closed Thread