Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge > Politics & Religion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2007, 04:53 PM   #16
CKFresh
Most Hated Member
 
CKFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 7,377
CKFresh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETMURDS View Post
How the heck can Fox News change what those idiots say? C'mon MSNBC Fan!


The truth is on FOX
It's not that they would change what they say, it would be the atmosphere, and the type of questions they would be asked. It is similar to the reason George Bush gives more interviews to Fox and Sean Hannity than any other news source. Same reason the white house gives Fox News their press releases before they release them to the public.

You go where you are comfortable.

Fox News is not a comfortable place for liberals.

Unless you are Bill Clinton, and you can make the idiots who try to make you look bad, look bad themselves...:lol: I love watching that clip.
__________________
Do yourself a favor, become your own savior.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:22 PM   #17
IntheNet
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NOVA
Posts: 1,198
IntheNet is on a distinguished road
Default

Priceless and On Topic =>

Video: Leno asks Dems: How will you “stand up to terrorists when you’re afraid of Fox News?”

Jay Leno: "Well, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards as well as a number of other Democratic candidates say they will not participate in a presidential debate next month because the debate is on Fox News and Fox News is biased. Well, how are you going to stand up to terrorists when you’re afraid of Fox News?" [audience laughter]
__________________
no vivzig pimps
IntheNet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:40 PM   #18
catman
Humble MLB Moderator
 
catman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 9,325
catman will become famous soon enough
Default

Very good question from Leno. He is no one's conservative, but he is usually pretty right on the money.
__________________
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Catman
Rest in Peace, Buck. You were truly a giant among men.
catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:52 PM   #19
CKFresh
Most Hated Member
 
CKFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 7,377
CKFresh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Very good question from Leno. He is no one's conservative, but he is usually pretty right on the money.
It's a joke guys, not to be taken literally. It's not that they don't want to "stand up" to Fox news, it is the fact that they know they won't get a fair debate. It is the same reason George Bush wouldn't give an interview to Michael Moore. Is Bush affraid of Moore? No, he just knows that Moore won't represent the facts accurately.
__________________
Do yourself a favor, become your own savior.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:03 PM   #20
IntheNet
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NOVA
Posts: 1,198
IntheNet is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKFresh View Post
It's not that they don't want to "stand up" to Fox news, it is the fact that they know they won't get a fair debate.
Fresh you don't really believe that hogwash do you?

The liberal media has treated both Osama Obama and Hilderbeast with kid gloves so far...neither has received tough questions... they only speak to media that panders to their cause...They're scared to death of being in a forum where real questions will be asked. That's called cowardice by the way. Both Obama Osama and Hilderbeast wear the same size dress!

The excuse that they are using about Fox is utter fiction...they're both scared! You know it and I know it!

Fair debate? Go jump in a lake. When you become a candidate you are expected to speak to all people. The media is the people in today's society. You can't avoid some media just because you don't agree with them.

That would be.....












...wait for it......








DISCRIMINATION!


Obama Osama and Hilderbeast...

Shopping for skirts!
__________________
no vivzig pimps
IntheNet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:41 AM   #21
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!
 
DETMURDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's Green Earth
Posts: 1,703
DETMURDS has a little shameless behavior in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKFresh View Post
It's a joke guys, not to be taken literally. It's not that they don't want to "stand up" to Fox news, it is the fact that they know they won't get a fair debate. It is the same reason George Bush wouldn't give an interview to Michael Moore. Is Bush affraid of Moore? No, he just knows that Moore won't represent the facts accurately.
Where is Michael Moore at anyhow? I haven't heard a peep out of him lately. I think he is in hiding while doing more investing in Halliburton (something he claims he does not do, ...but DOES!), in his very huge house that is in the wealthy area of Torch Lake, Michigan, ....a place considered as one of the 3 most beautiful lakes in the world according to National Geographic. He has nothing to do with Flint, Michigan,..he is a LIAR!

Michael Moore is a Corporate Criminal, Environmental Menace, and Racist Union-Buster,...that may be the reason why GWB won't do an interview!
DETMURDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 02:45 PM   #22
CKFresh
Most Hated Member
 
CKFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 7,377
CKFresh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETMURDS View Post
Where is Michael Moore at anyhow? I haven't heard a peep out of him lately. I think he is in hiding while doing more investing in Halliburton (something he claims he does not do, ...but DOES!), in his very huge house that is in the wealthy area of Torch Lake, Michigan, ....a place considered as one of the 3 most beautiful lakes in the world according to National Geographic. He has nothing to do with Flint, Michigan,..he is a LIAR!

Michael Moore is a Corporate Criminal, Environmental Menace, and Racist Union-Buster,...that may be the reason why GWB won't do an interview!
Right, keep drinking the kool aid
__________________
Do yourself a favor, become your own savior.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 02:45 PM   #23
CKFresh
Most Hated Member
 
CKFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 7,377
CKFresh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
When you become a candidate you are expected to speak to all people.
You should tell the Bush administration this, I guess they didn't get the memo.
__________________
Do yourself a favor, become your own savior.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:53 AM   #24
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!
 
DETMURDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's Green Earth
Posts: 1,703
DETMURDS has a little shameless behavior in the past
Default

CKFresh,...my thoughts in my mind only tell me that I am just happy you didn't quit posting in these boards regardless of your lack of political knowledge! LOL!

But seriously, read, and heed what I say on this topic ok? ....Get some buddy!
DETMURDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fox News (aka Fake News) CKFresh Politics & Religion 41 06-20-2008 12:16 AM
The War On Terror: There's Hope For Us Yet! Anthony The Lounge 74 05-25-2006 02:28 AM
BCS from ABC to FOX in 2007.. FSUViking College Football 10 11-26-2004 11:35 AM
Political Word Association Game SpiderMBA The Lounge 21 03-21-2003 09:56 AM
2003 Pro Basketball Rankings Week 15 bama4256 National Basketball Association 0 02-11-2003 03:40 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 AM.