Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge > Politics & Religion

Old 04-10-2007, 04:53 PM   #16
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

CKFresh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETMURDS View Post
How the heck can Fox News change what those idiots say? C'mon MSNBC Fan!

The truth is on FOX
It's not that they would change what they say, it would be the atmosphere, and the type of questions they would be asked. It is similar to the reason George Bush gives more interviews to Fox and Sean Hannity than any other news source. Same reason the white house gives Fox News their press releases before they release them to the public.

You go where you are comfortable.

Fox News is not a comfortable place for liberals.

Unless you are Bill Clinton, and you can make the idiots who try to make you look bad, look bad themselves...:lol: I love watching that clip.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:22 PM   #17
IntheNet
Hall of Famer

IntheNet is on a distinguished road

Priceless and On Topic =>

Video: Leno asks Dems: How will you “stand up to terrorists when you’re afraid of Fox News?”

Jay Leno: "Well, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards as well as a number of other Democratic candidates say they will not participate in a presidential debate next month because the debate is on Fox News and Fox News is biased. Well, how are you going to stand up to terrorists when you’re afraid of Fox News?" [audience laughter]
Old 04-13-2007, 12:40 PM   #18
catman
Humble MLB Moderator

catman will become famous soon enough

Very good question from Leno. He is no one's conservative, but he is usually pretty right on the money.

Catman
Rest in Peace, Buck. You were truly a giant among men.
catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:52 PM   #19
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Very good question from Leno. He is no one's conservative, but he is usually pretty right on the money.
It's a joke guys, not to be taken literally. It's not that they don't want to "stand up" to Fox news, it is the fact that they know they won't get a fair debate. It is the same reason George Bush wouldn't give an interview to Michael Moore. Is Bush affraid of Moore? No, he just knows that Moore won't represent the facts accurately.

Think Fresh.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:03 PM   #20
IntheNet
Hall of Famer

IntheNet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKFresh View Post
It's not that they don't want to "stand up" to Fox news, it is the fact that they know they won't get a fair debate.
Fresh you don't really believe that hogwash do you?

The liberal media has treated both Osama Obama and Hilderbeast with kid gloves so far...neither has received tough questions... they only speak to media that panders to their cause...They're scared to death of being in a forum where real questions will be asked. That's called cowardice by the way. Both Obama Osama and Hilderbeast wear the same size dress!

The excuse that they are using about Fox is utter fiction...they're both scared! You know it and I know it!

Fair debate? Go jump in a lake. When you become a candidate you are expected to speak to all people. The media is the people in today's society. You can't avoid some media just because you don't agree with them.

That would be.....

...wait for it......

DISCRIMINATION!

Obama Osama and Hilderbeast...

Shopping for skirts!
Old 04-14-2007, 12:41 AM   #21
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

DETMURDS has a little shameless behavior in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKFresh View Post
It's a joke guys, not to be taken literally. It's not that they don't want to "stand up" to Fox news, it is the fact that they know they won't get a fair debate. It is the same reason George Bush wouldn't give an interview to Michael Moore. Is Bush affraid of Moore? No, he just knows that Moore won't represent the facts accurately.
Where is Michael Moore at anyhow? I haven't heard a peep out of him lately. I think he is in hiding while doing more investing in Halliburton (something he claims he does not do, ...but DOES!), in his very huge house that is in the wealthy area of Torch Lake, Michigan, ....a place considered as one of the 3 most beautiful lakes in the world according to National Geographic. He has nothing to do with Flint, Michigan,..he is a LIAR!

Michael Moore is a Corporate Criminal, Environmental Menace, and Racist Union-Buster,...that may be the reason why GWB won't do an interview!
DETMURDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 02:45 PM   #22
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETMURDS View Post
Where is Michael Moore at anyhow? I haven't heard a peep out of him lately. I think he is in hiding while doing more investing in Halliburton (something he claims he does not do, ...but DOES!), in his very huge house that is in the wealthy area of Torch Lake, Michigan, ....a place considered as one of the 3 most beautiful lakes in the world according to National Geographic. He has nothing to do with Flint, Michigan,..he is a LIAR!

Michael Moore is a Corporate Criminal, Environmental Menace, and Racist Union-Buster,...that may be the reason why GWB won't do an interview!
Right, keep drinking the kool aid

Think Fresh.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:45 PM   #23
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

Quote:
When you become a candidate you are expected to speak to all people.
You should tell the Bush administration this, I guess they didn't get the memo.

Think Fresh.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:53 AM   #24
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

DETMURDS has a little shameless behavior in the past

CKFresh,...my thoughts in my mind only tell me that I am just happy you didn't quit posting in these boards regardless of your lack of political knowledge! LOL!

But seriously, read, and heed what I say on this topic ok? ....Get some buddy!
DETMURDS is offline   Reply With Quote