Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > Site Feedback

Old 04-07-2009, 08:21 PM   #16
Ellis
gymnopedist

Ellis has a spectacular aura aboutEllis has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
They were/are more interesting than 99% of the posts on this board so I wouldn't sweat it.

Ehh... those posts, along with everything I posted in my first year on here were garbage. I wish I could go back and delete them.

I remember that at one point Dave and Buck would post really long posts. Can't remember any specific posts that stand out, but I remember looking forward to long thought-out replies. That was nice.

As far as the politics threads: No one was forced to post in them and everyone jumps in from time to time. But I still feel that that forum, as Catman would put it, as "useless babel."
Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:20 AM   #17
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

CKFresh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis View Post
As far as the politics threads: No one was forced to post in them and everyone jumps in from time to time. But I still feel that that forum, as Catman would put it, as "useless babel."
Then why read it?

Some of us actually enjoy conversation about politics. If you think we are just a bunch of morons spewing out the left-wing or right-wing agenda, then ignore it.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #18
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKFresh View Post
Then why read it?

Some of us actually enjoy conversation about politics. If you think we are just a bunch of morons spewing out the left-wing or right-wing agenda, then ignore it.
The only issue concerning you CK was that you admitted on several occassions to not even believing in what you were arguing.

I know you'll be overly-anal about it, as you have been in this thread for no other reason than boredom, but just my two cents.
buckeyefan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:35 PM   #19
Ellis
gymnopedist

Ellis has a spectacular aura aboutEllis has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Then why read it?

It's like a train wreck; I don't want to look, but I can't keep my eyes away from it.

Please, stop wrecking trains.
Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:31 PM   #20
ghostofSC
All-Star Player

ghostofSC is on a distinguished road

I thought this thead was fantastic. I felt like hamps76 was really going to leave a mark at the SCMB. Unfortunately, as brightly as he appeared, he was gone. We never did find out if he was a Kentucky fan. Very sad stuff. Still, a classic.
ghostofSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #21
Marc
Administrator

Marc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofSC View Post
I thought this thead was fantastic. I felt like hamps76 was really going to leave a mark at the SCMB. Unfortunately, as brightly as he appeared, he was gone. We never did find out if he was a Kentucky fan. Very sad stuff. Still, a classic.
Your research skills are impressive, ghost.

It's too bad you can't put your talents to better use in the form of constructive posts for a better future rather than always looking in the past.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:13 PM   #22
ghostofSC
All-Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Your research skills are impressive, ghost.

It's too bad you can't put your talents to better use in the form of constructive posts for a better future rather than always looking in the past.
Sorry man, looking into the past is kind of my thing.

Last edited by ghostofSC; 04-12-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:04 AM   #23
Richard the Lionheart
Krenzel/Owen Wilson 2008

Richard the Lionheart will become famous soon enoughRichard the Lionheart will become famous soon enough

I love how Marc's way of encouraging new posts is to belittle the members who do post. Maybe the 151 is getting to his head...
Old 04-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #24
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

CKFresh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan78 View Post
The only issue concerning you CK was that you admitted on several occassions to not even believing in what you were arguing.

I know you'll be overly-anal about it, as you have been in this thread for no other reason than boredom, but just my two cents.
Yeah, I do this for entertainment. I'm not trying to change the world over a message board. I do it for kicks.

Quote:
It's like a train wreck; I don't want to look, but I can't keep my eyes away from it.

Please, stop wrecking trains.
Will do... ahhh... who am I kidding. Sorry, can't help you there

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #25
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yeah, I do this for entertainment. I'm not trying to change the world over a message board. I do it for kicks.
I'm just telling you how I, and perhaps others, have interpreted your posts in here.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #26
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

Here's a great one...

You Might Be A Troll If...

by Tarkus

https://www.sports-central.org/commu...light=trolling

I like how I kept bumping that thread in real time due to trolling by a member and he still wouldn't stop. I'll give this place credit: for as slow as it gets and has gotten in here, the trolls on this board have never given up.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #27
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

Bump:

The Favorite Threads thread has become one of my favorite threads.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:20 PM   #28
ghostofSC
All-Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan78 View Post
Bump:

The Favorite Threads thread has become one of my favorite threads.
Agreed. Although I do keep checking back to see if Hamps ever revealed his allegiances. It remains a mystery.

Were CK Fresh and InTheNet ever on the boards at the same time? That would have been an overload of dickishness on the political forums.

And now that I think about it, has anyone ever seen them in the same room...my 9th sense tells me something doesn't add up there (when you're a ghost you get about 13 senses, although most are pretty lame, like the ability to know when the adult has left the room so you can scare the crap out of the kid at bed time. The first few times it's great, but after a while...yawn.....oh, I m sorry, now I'm just rambling...).