Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Collegiate Sports Discussion > College Football

Old 07-19-2003, 03:36 PM   #1
CSU_06
Rookie Player

CSU_06 is on a distinguished road
Default CSU 2003 Outlook

Colorado State football got a lot of attention last year and with good reason. This year things are going to be alittle different switching from a running/ option offense. So how will it pan out

Option A: We lose games because Cecil Sapp carried the offense last year and we have not had time to diversify in real game play. But things will turn around once we get our feet wet.

Option B: We win games because We still have Bradlee Van Pelt to run the option, as well as a good passing offense with Justin Holland and Dexter Wynn, In addition to our killer Defense and special teams.

Option C: We lose cause Van Pelt cant pass, Holland hasnt had any game experience, and there is no star player to center the game around and we havent played a team game in years.

Thoughts?

Last edited by CSU_06; 07-19-2003 at 04:27 PM.
CSU_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 02:05 AM   #2
QuarterbackU
Sports Enthusiast

QuarterbackU is on a distinguished road

I hear CSU has some promising new backs coming in. I think Sunshine has proven that he can throw, (at least enough to get by) and if not Justin Holland has a rocket arm. It's hard to say right now how good they will do, but gun to my head I would say B.
QuarterbackU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 09:13 AM   #3
Alex
#1 Student Section

Alex will become famous soon enough

i agree with QU- option B. CSU is a top 15 team IMO and they'll have a good season this year and probably win the Mountain West since their only realistic threats are New Mexico and BYU
Old 07-29-2003, 11:45 AM   #4
Bama_AL
Grizzled Veteran

Bama_AL is on a distinguished road

I'd go with B too. CSU will probably beat Colorado again and then dominate in the Mountain West.
Bama_AL is offline   Reply With Quote