Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Professional Sports Discussion > National Basketball Association

Old 03-02-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
doublee
Sports Virtuoso

doublee will become famous soon enoughdoublee will become famous soon enough
Default Knight Tries to Fire Woodson

Sometimes I wonder which team is more inept and dysfunctional the Knicks or the Hawks. Billy Knight reportedly wanted to fire Head Coach Mike Woodson shortly after the Bibby deal went through and has tried to fire him two other times. The thing that is a bit odd about this to me is that the Knight is the one who hired him and the Hawks have made slow, if not steady, progress in winning more games each of the past two years and are on pace to best last year's win total and potentially make the playoffs. The only thing seemingly saving him right now is ownership seems to like what they are seeing right now and seem to think Woodson deserves the rest of the year to show what he can do know that Bibby is in the fold.
You SU-DIDDILY-UCK Flanders!!
doublee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:20 AM   #2
franco
Grizzled Veteran

franco is on a distinguished road

I suggest not firing woodson. With these they must wait next year to have a playoff run because for me they are not on the radar right now.