Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Professional Sports Discussion > National Football League

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2009, 09:37 AM   #24
doublee
Sports Virtuoso

doublee will become famous soon enoughdoublee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montrovant View Post
Is it just me, or are those AFC teams vastly more impressive than the NFC ones? It's more than just the regular season records, the fact that the Eagles barely made it in, or that the Cards won the weakest division in football. The Ravens and Steelers both seem like stronger teams; the only question I have is how badly beat-up they are by their respective playoff runs, and if that will affect the SB contender. Barring that being a factor, I am already expecting an AFC victor this year, whichever of the 4 teams go to the SB.
I don't know the Eagles flat out dominated the Steelers earlier this year so I don't know that the AFC are inifinitely better than the NFC teams. The thing with the Steelers is that they struggle mightily against teams that bring pressure. With the Ravens you always have to wonder when the other shoe is going to drop for a rookie QB in the playoffs.
You SU-DIDDILY-UCK Flanders!!
doublee is offline   Reply With Quote