Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge

Old 03-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #451
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

You're mentally ill.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But now we know what you do in your spare time.
buckeyefan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:47 PM   #452
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

CKFresh will become famous soon enough

Ditto what Buck said...

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #453
themush
Banned

themush has a spectacular aura aboutthemush has a spectacular aura about

Awwww... thanks fellers.
themush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #454
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

I like the peep with the stars on her nipples.

:lol:
Old 03-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #455
themush
Banned

Pasties Buck. Boo bah PASTIES.

Geesh.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:31 PM   #456
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by themush View Post
Tassels Buck. Boo bah TASSELS.

Geesh.
Sorry, I've been in my cage for several decades now. I'm just grateful I still know what boobs are.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:34 PM   #457
themush
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan78 View Post
Sorry, I've been in my cage for several decades now. I'm just grateful I still know what boobs are.
:lol:

Learn something (anything) everyday. This is your one thing. Your Welcome.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:46 PM   #458
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

My 14 year old daughter just called & checked in cuz they're having some after school activity & updated the plan with me. She then let me in on a curious situation that happened about 1 1/2 hours ago.

A: First, a little background: Very good grades, never been in trouble, well liked by all of her teachers & school staff, very gregarious but very respectful also.

B: Has a pet rabbit with a second tier in it's cage that I made which is wrapped in wire that has 1/4" x 1/4" squares so the rabbit's feet won't fall between the floors bars. It has a small 4" x 12" ramp on one side. Under the ramp is a small litter box that the rabbit is good about using. On Wednesday, my daughter was taking out the litter box & got 2 small scratches, both about 1" long, on the top of her left forearm from 2 bent over pieces of the small squared wire. After having it bandaged for a day, she took off the bandaids & went to school today.

At study hall, her last class, the guidance counselor came in & told her that 1 of her teachers, she wouldn't say who, had saw the scratches & was concerned my daughter was cutting herself. WTF?

My daughter was aghast & embarrassed & just told her no. Now up to this moment in time, approximately 1 1/2 hours later, & there's no call here to her parents. WTF?

See, here's going to be another BS story line from the stupid mother****ers that are being paid with my tax money to decide what's an issue & what's not & how to cut the parents out of anything to do with THEIR daughter cuz somehow they deem it necessary. WTF

I guaranty they'll be a ****ing story in the paper about this one if they don't show the proper contrition for pulling this half assed ****. Waiting on their call as we speak....stupid ****s..
Old 03-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #459
themush
Banned

*locks bomb shelter door*
Old 03-14-2008, 05:23 PM   #460
da12ken
Fast Food Brother #1

da12ken will become famous soon enough

Howdy everyone. Still alive. A lot of problems though. Nothing too serious, just stuff piling up. My notebook hard drive died so I think I lost all my ****. Have to look for a place in LA. I did eat a churro yesterday though. So all things considered, I'm doing all right.

Follow all my idiot thoughts from the comfort of your computer.
da12ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 05:25 PM   #461
themush
Banned

Did even notice you were gone.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:17 PM   #462
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

Old 03-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #463
themush
Banned

Dammit got volunteered for another friggin party. I have to come with some good excuses. I'm already drunk doesn't work anymore.

Mushman out.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:22 PM   #464
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by themush View Post
Dammit got volunteered for another friggin party. I have to come with some good excuses. I'm already drunk doesn't work anymore.

Mushman out.
Behave...I'm all out of bail money.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:03 PM   #465
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
My 14 year old daughter just called & checked in cuz they're having some after school activity & updated the plan with me. She then let me in on a curious situation that happened about 1 1/2 hours ago.

A: First, a little background: Very good grades, never been in trouble, well liked by all of her teachers & school staff, very gregarious but very respectful also.

B: Has a pet rabbit with a second tier in it's cage that I made which is wrapped in wire that has 1/4" x 1/4" squares so the rabbit's feet won't fall between the floors bars. It has a small 4" x 12" ramp on one side. Under the ramp is a small litter box that the rabbit is good about using. On Wednesday, my daughter was taking out the litter box & got 2 small scratches, both about 1" long, on the top of her left forearm from 2 bent over pieces of the small squared wire. After having it bandaged for a day, she took off the bandaids & went to school today.

At study hall, her last class, the guidance counselor came in & told her that 1 of her teachers, she wouldn't say who, had saw the scratches & was concerned my daughter was cutting herself. WTF?

My daughter was aghast & embarrassed & just told her no. Now up to this moment in time, approximately 1 1/2 hours later, & there's no call here to her parents. WTF?

See, here's going to be another BS story line from the stupid mother****ers that are being paid with my tax money to decide what's an issue & what's not & how to cut the parents out of anything to do with THEIR daughter cuz somehow they deem it necessary. WTF

I guaranty they'll be a ****ing story in the paper about this one if they don't show the proper contrition for pulling this half assed ****. Waiting on their call as we speak....stupid ****s..
Please tell me...at the very least...they pulled her out of class and asked her. Even so, what a s-hitty job of "educating"...

Another teacher with no idea of whom they have in class cuz it's so hard to figure out what kids ages 14-18 go thru and what each one of 'em is capable of.

But Christ in heaven, handled so poorly. A first "incident" (which is a non-incident in this case) like said story should have been dismissed by knowing your daughter yet noted for future reference in case SOMETHING were to happen later on

OR

A teacher (a closer one) could have went up to her and said (in a non-threatening, inquisitive manner)

"Ouch! Looks like that hurt. Fall off your bike?"

To which your daughter would have explained the story of the rabbit cage. The "educator" would have avoided the embarrassment as well as the pissed off parent (Mr. Tarkus ) if this would have been the course of action. Hell, your daughter probably would have had no idea what the ulterior motive was in asking about it. Sounds as if she likes to shoot the s-hit...just like the old man. :lol:

You use old Jedi mind tricks with 'em. Hell, if you can't figure out how to get what you want out of a 14-year-old kid...it's time to pack it in.

After f'ing it up the fact they didn't call you is pretty outrageous. If they had enough suspicion to ask and receive a response then they should have notified you considering your daughter probably gave a very hurried and frantic answer in return after being ambushed by an idiot.

I've helpd kids with drugs, pregnancy, abortions, STD scares and home trouble before. You never just drop a bomb on 'em cuz that only makes the situation "jolted".

I'm sure you'll get some half-assed answer like "well, it was step #1 in code
#5643 that we agreed on when dealing with situations like this"...

But see Tark, this is why we need ya on the other side of the wall.

C'mon man, be a teacher.