Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 01:50 PM   #1
MaddEnemy
Always next year

MaddEnemy is on a distinguished road
Default Snoop Dogg sued for $25 million

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- A celebrity makeup artist has filed a $25 million lawsuit against rapper Snoop Dogg, alleging he and several men in his entourage drugged and raped her two years ago.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Musi....ap/index.html

http://www.easports.com/easportsprem...dden/snoop.jsp

New Madden Curse?

Ray Lewis broke the players curse but now it moves else where.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg money.jpg (22.6 KB, 49 views)
Old 02-01-2005, 04:23 PM   #2
KevinBeane
Sports Virtuoso

KevinBeane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by MaddEnemy
Yeah, you are right Dave.

I will now bow out of the website. You, Beane or whoever will not have to read another post by ME.
Not a man of your word, eh, ME?

"I believe in [a] God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings." -Albert Einstein
Old 02-01-2005, 04:32 PM   #3
MaddEnemy
Always next year

Quote:
Originally posted by KevinBeane
Not a man of your word, eh, ME?
I had people PM me asking where I was, only you are an A hole around here. You want me gone so I am here forever Mr Bean.

Now I have to moderate a moderator and tell you you are offtopic, its things like this Beane that get topics closed. So if you wish to play your childish games please PM me, wait I do not want to play you childish games so please do not even PM me. I wish Marc would fire you, you should know better then to post about something that has nothing to do with what was first posted. You make a habit of this any many posts have been closed because you can not act like an adult around here. Now I have to moderate you to tell you to stay on the subject.

Last edited by MaddEnemy; 02-01-2005 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:59 PM   #4
KevinBeane
Sports Virtuoso

My post is relevant. Any thread you start is going back on your word never to post again, hence it's always relevant for me to bring it up. And don't kid yourself into thinking it's because of me that your threads get closed. You're the one violating our guidelines (this time for name-calling). I have never called you a name. I get on your case because in my opinion, you bring down the quality of the board. And I will continue to be on your case, within the community guidelines, when I feel you are hurting the quality of our boards, which is pretty often. My sarcasm may infuriate you, but unfortunately it's not against the rules. So there you are.

"I believe in [a] God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings." -Albert Einstein
Old 02-01-2005, 05:02 PM   #5
MaddEnemy
Always next year

Quote:
Originally posted by KevinBeane
My post is relevant. Any thread you start is going back on your word never to post again, hence it's always relevant for me to bring it up. And don't kid yourself into thinking it's because of me that your threads get closed. You're the one violating our guidelines (this time for name-calling). I have never called you a name. I get on your case because in my opinion, you bring down the quality of the board. And I will continue to be on your case, within the community guidelines, when I feel you are hurting the quality of our boards, which is pretty often. My sarcasm may infuriate you, but unfortunately it's not against the rules. So there you are.

That was lame!

Raises glass, to many long years fighting with you.

You don't bother me any more.

Talk to Marc, ask him to ban me.... oh wait. He wrote me asking where I was.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:14 PM   #6
Ellis
gymnopedist

Ellis has a spectacular aura aboutEllis has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

That was lame!

Raises glass, to many long years fighting with you.

You don't bother me any more.

I don't want to get into this, but I can not believe what you did. Bringing Marc into the picture was completely uncalled for. He was nice enough to ask where you were at and now you are pushing him into the argument . I can't speak for him, but weather he cares or not, that is just not something you should do to people who are trying to be friendly to you.

And I highly doubt that Kevin doesn't bother you any more, considering your response to him.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:16 PM   #7
MaddEnemy
Always next year

Quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
I don't want to get into this, but I can not believe what you did. Bringing Marc into the picture was completely uncalled for. He was nice enough to ask where you were at and now you are pushing him into the argument . I can't speak for him, but weather he cares or not, that is just not something you should do to people who are trying to be friendly to you.

And I highly doubt that Kevin doesn't bother you any more, considering your response to him.
Well it wasn't meant the way you put Marc into it. But for that I apologize to Marc for, I see your side on that Ellis. Honestly it wasn't meant to be that way
Old 02-01-2005, 05:19 PM   #8
Ellis
gymnopedist

Ellis has a spectacular aura aboutEllis has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
That isn't getting Marc involved into an agrument between you and Kevin?
Old 02-01-2005, 05:21 PM   #9
MaddEnemy
Always next year

Quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
That isn't getting Marc involved into an agrument between you and Kevin?
Ellis, I said I see your point. No when I wrote it I didn't think of it that way.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:24 PM   #10
KevinBeane
Sports Virtuoso

Honestly, this is a bit of a flame war that I started, but I wasn't willing to let ME live down "I'm never coming back, wahhhh!!!! Okay, I'm back." song-and-dance. So I will close this one. ME, feel free to start another Snoop Dogg/Madden Curse thread, if it means that much to you. I'm sure it will be a hot topic.

Closed Thread