Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge

Old 04-28-2002, 04:40 PM   #1
Katie
Rookie Player

Katie is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down savvis center is so rude

deeppink hi i want to raw on april 22 and i had 1st row seats and the people who worked there took some other people down in the elevator. they made the people in wheel chairs go down in a freight elevator that smelled. i felt that wasn't right for them to do i mean people in the wheel chairs should of wen't in the same elevators like the other people and i just felt that it wasn't right for savviscenter to do that to us people in wheel chairs. so i really hope that savvis center don't do that to us anymore i mean we are people like everyone else and we have feelsing too and i had 1st row to miny wwf events and no ones have i had any elevator trouble but Monday night they made use people in wheel chiars go in to the The freight elevator. while they had the people who could walk go in to the other elevators i just felt that it wasn't right of savviscenter to do that.and savvis center shouldn't of screwed us people in wheel chiars like that it was just wrong of savvis center to do that. and the freight elevator smelled so bad and i couldn't even enjoy myself that night cause i was so mad over that and it still makes me mad and i really hope savvis center don't go getting like all the other centers and starts being rude to the people who come there cause i like savvis center its my top thing to do in st.louis but it just made me so mad that savviscenter did that and it shouldn't of happen i don't care who had savvis center that night or whatever it should of never happen in the first and i felt that savviscenter didn't do there job right
thank you
Katie
:redhot: :redhot:
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 07:23 PM   #2
Marc
Administrator

Marc will become famous soon enough

Welcome, Katie! :wavey:

Thanks for sharing your view, although I can't say I've experienced what you're talking about, though.
Marc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 07:42 PM   #3
Katie
Rookie Player

it tickets me off what savvis center did
Old 04-30-2002, 06:10 PM   #4
air_canada
Youngster

air_canada is on a distinguished road

I can understand how you feel. I think any person, whether in a wheelchair or not, deserves the same treatment. In fact, people in wheelchairs (not to offend anyone by using any other names) should go down the elevator before other people. I am strongly opposed to facilities which do not have proper treatment for these people.
Old 04-30-2002, 07:53 PM   #5
Katie
Rookie Player

i know same here it wasn't right of savvis center to do that they didn't do there JOB Right
Old 05-01-2002, 04:23 PM   #6
diggerboy3
All-Star Player

diggerboy3 is on a distinguished road

Sorry you had such a bad experience,Katie.I think more places are becoming wheelchair accessible,and hopefully it won't happen too often.
diggerboy3 is offline   Reply With Quote