Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-13-2008, 06:26 PM   #3241
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

A safe haven with only a 19" TV?

Baaaaad planning there, Mush.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #3242
themush
Banned

themush has a spectacular aura aboutthemush has a spectacular aura about

Well I didn't know the Coven was coming over until about 30mins prior. Just enough time to fill a cooler with some ice and a lot of beer.
themush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #3243
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by themush View Post
Well I didn't know the Coven was coming over
:lol:

The Missus better never stumble upon this thread.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #3244
themush
Banned

She know how I feel about most of her friends. All they do is sit around, drink wine, and exchange rumors. Drives me ****ing crazy.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:45 PM   #3245
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Quote:
All they do is sit around, drink wine, and exchange rumors.
As opposed to you who sits around, guzzles beer, & comes on a message board to exchange rumors.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:54 PM   #3246
themush
Banned

Haha.**** off.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #3247
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Oh no you didn't...
Old 09-13-2008, 07:10 PM   #3248
themush
Banned

She comes in and says "We are ordering sushi will you go pick it up in about 30 mins?"

Not do you want some or what can we get for you.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:48 PM   #3249
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

I see you still haven't updated your thoughts on marriage, Mush. Let me help you:

You erroneously thought marriage meant:

Spouse: a partner in a marriage

Life partner: a romantic partner for life.

When in reality what you entered into was:

Indentured servant: a form of debt bondage worker. The laborer is under contract of an employer for some period of time, usually three to seven years, in exchange for their transportation, food, drink, clothing, lodging and other necessities. Unlike a slave, an indentured servant was required to work only for a limited term specified in a signed contract.

A major problem with the system of indentured servitude was that in many cases, an indentured servant would become indebted to their employer, who would forgive the debt in exchange for an extension to the period of their indenture, which could thereby continue indefinitely.

Now before you mention that the "transportation, food, drink, clothing, lodging and other necessities" were already yours to begin with...when you got married, all those became hers.

I hope this clears things up for you...
Old 09-14-2008, 07:30 AM   #3250
boston_aloha
FFB #2

boston_aloha has a spectacular aura aboutboston_aloha has a spectacular aura about

So I'm eating lunch in the chow hall yesterday and this guy walks up to me and says "is you name Steve?" and I look at him and say "holy sh1t.. doc!" - he was the corpsman on my ship (USS Reuben James) way back in 1999... haven't seen the dude in about 8 years. Small world...
Old 09-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #3251
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

Benefit #7834 of inactivity at SC:

If nobody posts a thread about the USC thumping of Ohio State last night...did it really happen?

:thumbsup2:
buckeyefan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:43 PM   #3252
themush
Banned

Honestly I was waiting to hear from you first big guy.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #3253
boston_aloha
FFB #2

boston_aloha has a spectacular aura aboutboston_aloha has a spectacular aura about

YES it happened... and I got at 3am to watch that BS!!!

Oh... check this one out.. Reason #6897 my life sucks.... So I met this Macedonian woman about a month ago here. She lives on this base... tall beautiful exotic woman... anyway, I've been hooking up with her about every night for the last month.... I get an email from my boss today and he tells me to pack my stuff... they are moving me to Baghdad now (Camp Slayer). He wants me to fly out next Sunday but I'm gonna try to fly next Monday... but just my luck. Out in Iraq for 15 months.. I finally meet a woman here (when the ratio is about 500:1 guys to girls) and now I gotta move. Somebody up there doesn't like me too much I think....
Old 09-14-2008, 03:46 PM   #3254
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Honestly I was waiting to hear from you first big guy.
Uh, I tell you everything wrong with OSU in advance and then you finally watched 'em last night (please tell me you at least picked it over some random SEC game...I even watch Florida-Georgia if I'm not in Columbus)

So...basically...I'm what?

99% correct on all my analysis, no?
Old 09-14-2008, 03:48 PM   #3255
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by boston_aloha View Post
YES it happened... and I got at 3am to watch that BS!!!

Oh... check this one out.. Reason #6897 my life sucks.... So I met this Macedonian woman about a month ago here. She lives on this base... tall beautiful exotic woman... anyway, I've been hooking up with her about every night for the last month.... I get an email from my boss today and he tells me to pack my stuff... they are moving me to Baghdad now (Camp Slayer). He wants me to fly out next Sunday but I'm gonna try to fly next Monday... but just my luck. Out in Iraq for 15 months.. I finally meet a woman here (when the ratio is about 500:1 guys to girls) and now I gotta move. Somebody up there doesn't like me too much I think....
I don't care how many years or how much physical strength ya got on me Steve.

If I EVER see you write something like this again...you're in for a beatdown my friend.

(hears wife from other room talking to herself...which means she's gearing up for an explosion)