Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-14-2004, 02:43 AM   #1
da12ken
Fast Food Brother #1

da12ken will become famous soon enough
Smile Favorite Episode of...

Name a TV show and your favorite episode of that show. Duh. Oh and please avoid listing multiple choices. I LOVE people who say things like "I'm favorite ice cream is chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, cookies 'n cream..."

The Simpsons - "Kamp Krusty" (Bart and Lisa go to Kamp Krusty. Hilarity ensues).

Seinfeid - Ahhh this is tough. Right now I'll go with "The Little Jerry" (when Kramer cockfights with a rooster named Little Jerry).

Follow all my idiot thoughts from the comfort of your computer.
da12ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 09:35 AM   #2
MountaineerDave
Where am I?

MountaineerDave is on a distinguished road

Favorite episode of Seinfeld, while obvious, is and will always be "The Contest." A seminal work in sitcoms.

Dave
Old 09-14-2004, 04:55 PM   #3
Marc
Administrator

Marc will become famous soon enough

Any episode of the Sopranos. God, I love that show.

Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 07:28 PM   #4
Kornbix
Super Bowl or bust

Kornbix is on a distinguished road

Aqua Teen - Any pretty much
Chappelle's Show-Rick James one
South Park-Russel Crowe one

Last edited by Kornbix; 09-14-2004 at 07:30 PM.
Kornbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 08:03 PM   #5
gconnhokiebird
age 13- itallion stallion

gconnhokiebird is on a distinguished road

Sealab 2021- The one where Captian Muphey gets trapped under the beebob cola machine (show comes on on adult swim cartoon network)

Aqua Teen- The Brain

Space Ghost- eat a peach

Chapelles show- racial draft

family guy- peter is head of Children smoke company
gconnhokiebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 08:46 PM   #6
Habs Fan
Gary Bettman Must Go

Habs Fan is on a distinguished road

Trailer Park Boys .... when Ricky takes over the trailler park from Mr. Lahey ...... Bubbles as the "GB" Green Bastard in the wrestling ring is hilarious.

Another awesome episode is when Bubbles kindnaps Geddy Lee, the lead singer of "Rush".

Favorite Teams: NHL - Canadiens .... NBA - Spurs .... MLB - Jays .... NFL - Cowboys
Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 11:46 PM   #7
ESP0704
All-Star Player

ESP0704 is on a distinguished road

First and second: The Simpsons episode where Selma marries Sideshow Bob and Bart has to save the day, or the Cape Fear parody where Sideshow Bob sings the entire score of "The Pirates of Penzance." That Bob is a great actor.
Third: the "20 Hours In America" episode of "The West Wing." In the very first scene, Martin Sheen (as President Bartlet) is making a speech and there's a close up of the back of someone's head.
That's my head.
They shot some of the episode about 15 miles from my house and I was picked to be an extra.
Old 09-15-2004, 01:27 AM   #8
Brandon
is lurking...

Brandon is on a distinguished road

I love ATHF and Sealab 2021, it took a while to get into them, but now I watch as much as I can.

Only cartoons I watch.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 04:15 PM   #9
gconnhokiebird
age 13- itallion stallion

gconnhokiebird is on a distinguished road

those Are also my favorites
gconnhokiebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 01:26 AM   #10
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

Habs Fan...

What is it with you Canadians and Rush? Sheesh !...LOL...just joshin' ya.

ESPO704...I remember when the West Wing came over to western PA. When exactly was that and where again? So, Mr. Hollywood, do you sign autographs of pictures of your head now?...LOL.

A friend of mine is in a Dave Matthews Band video, just in the crowd for about....oh...1/100,000,00th of a second. He LOVES to bring it up though.

Favorite episodes...
M*A*S*H - Hawkeye's new boots episode

Growing Pains- When Ben glues his ass to the coffee table.
buckeyefan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 01:50 AM   #11
KevinBeane
Sports Virtuoso

KevinBeane is on a distinguished road

Buckeye, I'm not sure what to make of the fact that you are an accredited educator of our youth, and you also have a favorite Growing Pains episode. One that, from your description, isn't even a Very Special Episode.

"I believe in [a] God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings." -Albert Einstein
KevinBeane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 11:17 PM   #12
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

Oh come on Kevin, that's one hell of an episode ! And Growing Pains is one hell of a show.

Anyone remember the show " Today's Special" from about 1981-87? It was a kid's show, but I loved it as a teenager. The show ran on Nick. It had Muffy Mouse, Jeff, Jody, and Sam the Security Guard. Now that's entertainment !!
Old 09-17-2004, 12:22 AM   #13
ESP0704
All-Star Player

ESP0704 is on a distinguished road

Buckeye, "West Wing" was filming near my home in the summer of 2002 for that year's season premiere episode.
The scene, as it was originally written, was supposed to feature a closeup of my butt, but they didn't have a wide enough lens.

Seriously, though, the M*A*S*H mention reminded me of another one -- the Christmas episode where B.J. (dressed as Santa) and Margaret work on a hopeless case in an attempt to keep the soldier alive until Dec. 26, just so the guy's kids won't have to remember Christmas as the day Daddy died.
In the end, they come up short by about 40 minutes, and Hawkeye and Potter convince them to falsify the time of death.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:10 AM   #14
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

ESP0704...

I think that filming was actually pretty close to Youngstown if memory serves me ( of course, across the border, but I can be in PA in 12 minutes right now). I know Sheen is always down in East Liverpool protesting that facility ( can't recall name ). I kind of wondered if that is why he made his way back here, because he liked the area.

On your butt...well, the camera does add 10 pounds, so take that for what it's worth...LOL.

On that Christmas M*A*S*H episode ( looks around the room to see if anyone is looking), I recall kinda tearing up when it first ran. That series had some of the funniest and most touching moments in tv, and beyond for that matter. FX used to run reruns of it all the time, but they don't anymore. I can't find it on anywhere right now, kinda sucks.

LOL...how about the episode with the incubator when Henry reads off that report that Hawkeye said " give me an incubator or give me death !" Great tv there.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:33 AM   #15
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

lol, Buckeye...

Tearing up??? I don't know if showing a "chink in your armor" is a good tactical move around some of these guys....lol

You're already immortalized in Sigs.....