Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge

Old 03-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #211
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

He's probably on an IV c-ocktail of those as we speak...
Old 03-05-2008, 07:58 PM   #212
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

Maybe I should try that combo before school every morning.
buckeyefan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:01 PM   #213
boston_aloha
FFB #2

boston_aloha has a spectacular aura aboutboston_aloha has a spectacular aura about

I'm going out for drinks tonight and I'll prob need an IV tomorrow....
Old 03-05-2008, 08:04 PM   #214
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by boston_aloha View Post
I'm going out for drinks tonight and I'll prob need an IV tomorrow....
What country are you in right now Steve? I have no clue where and when you are in your life right now.

:lol:
Old 03-05-2008, 08:09 PM   #215
boston_aloha
FFB #2

boston_aloha has a spectacular aura aboutboston_aloha has a spectacular aura about

I'm still in Hawaii man. I was supposed to go to Mexico on Feb 25th but I cancelled to stay here and hang out more. Then I was supposed to go back March 3rd (Monday) but I got a call last Friday my grandmother was not doing well and wasn't supposed to make it through the weekend... so they extended me 5 more days. My grandma is doing better so now I'm staying here in Hawaii until Sunday evening and then I go back to Iraq. I've been off for about 6 weeks now... I'm actually sort of ready to get back to work!
Old 03-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #216
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

Damn, Steve...

Moss sure doesn't grow on your rollin' stones, does it?
Old 03-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #217
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

Quote:
I'm still in Hawaii man. I was supposed to go to Mexico on Feb 25th but I cancelled to stay here and hang out more. Then I was supposed to go back March 3rd (Monday) but I got a call last Friday my grandmother was not doing well and wasn't supposed to make it through the weekend... so they extended me 5 more days. My grandma is doing better so now I'm staying here in Hawaii until Sunday evening and then I go back to Iraq. I've been off for about 6 weeks now... I'm actually sort of ready to get back to work!
Gotcha.

I'll send out a good thought for grandma...
Old 03-05-2008, 08:15 PM   #218
boston_aloha
FFB #2

appreciate it

Not much going on here... I'm supposed to play in a softball game in about an hour. That should be interesting. I'm kind of hoping they dont call me. I feel like hitting the beach and swimming instead. Then its Miller Time!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #219
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

Come on over to my house this weekend Steve. We can go up to Lake Erie (less than an hour) and do some ice fishing if ya want some real beach action.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:23 PM   #220
boston_aloha
FFB #2

Sounds like a plan. Maybe I can push you in the hole and then years from now you can be thawed out by scientist and become "Unfrozen Caveman Teacher" at the highschool in the year 2450..... Now that would be a site... you vs. the technology!
Old 03-05-2008, 08:25 PM   #221
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

Quote:
Sounds like a plan. Maybe I can push you in the hole and then years from now you can be thawed out by scientist and become "Unfrozen Caveman Teacher" at the highschool in the year 2450..... Now that would be a site... you vs. the technology!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes I think I'm Unfrozen Caveman Teacher right now.

These damn kids keep wearing boots and I don't know why. I'm talking before winter too.

What the hell does this mean?
Old 03-05-2008, 08:31 PM   #222
boston_aloha
FFB #2

It means they are about to stomp the crap out you!! :lol:
Old 03-05-2008, 08:33 PM   #223
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

Quote:
It means they are about to stomp the crap out you!! :lol:
Probably.

Girls have been wearing these snow boots (that's what they were in my day) as part of some kinda fashion statement...even during the early fall before the snow.

I don't understand it.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:39 PM   #224
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

5 days no smoking...& a crushing headache.

WTF

I felt better when I was killing myself...
Old 03-05-2008, 08:52 PM   #225
boston_aloha
FFB #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan78 View Post
I don't understand it.
Neither do I, and we prob never will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
5 days no smoking...& a crushing headache.

WTF

I felt better when I was killing myself...
Hang in there Tark!