Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > Site Feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2008, 03:52 PM   #1
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough
Default What do you like/dislike about SC?

Welcome to SC Therapy Session #1!

I started a similar thread this past summer asking what we (the members) can do to make SC better but that one quickly got sidetracked.

So I'm putting this one up to see what everyone likes and dislikes about SC. No site is perfect so this shouldn't be too hard. At the same time, I recently visited a few other sites and there are things here that I like much better...clearly.

Everything from design/feel/things that were done differently/things you'd like to see changed...put 'em up.

I'll get the ball rolling...

LIKE: The site design. It makes it easy to see new threads and flows nicely to the eye. Other sites use too many forums which make topics hard to follow/find.

DISLIKE: The lack of membership/posting. This has been a problem for the last year and a half...at least...IMO. An interesting study can be found when you simply look at a pick 'em contests in here (either college football or NFL). If you look back you'll find that, on average, we had sometimes double (sometimes even more) the amount of members participating in 2006, 2005, 2004 than we did in 2007. IMO, this is symbolic of the lack of membership/posting.

NEXT...

Last edited by buckeyefan78; 03-02-2008 at 04:01 PM.
buckeyefan78 is offline   Reply With Quote