Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge > Politics & Religion

Old 03-06-2007, 03:35 AM   #1
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

DETMURDS has a little shameless behavior in the past
Default In Search Of bin Laden

Interesting story!

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/...shing_res.html

I know GWB will catch this fool before the end of his term. His will be remembered as one of the greatest later in time!
DETMURDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:15 AM   #2
IntheNet
Hall of Famer

IntheNet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETMURDS View Post
I know GWB will catch this fool before the end of his term. His will be remembered as one of the greatest later in time!
I WOULD LOVE THAT!

There is, however, the distinct possibility that Al Qaeda may have moved bin Laden or perhaps he is one the move or perhaps he is already deceased.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:05 AM   #3
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

CKFresh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yeah, he's done a great job so far. While innocent Iraqis die so we can "fight terrorism," the real terrorist is out there free. Good policy.

Geroge W. Bush will be remembered as one of the most divisive and disasterous leaders of all time.

I pray that you guys are young enough to see the history books 50 years from now.

I wish you a long and healthy life!

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:29 AM   #4
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKFresh View Post
Yeah, he's done a great job so far. While innocent Iraqis die so we can "fight terrorism," the real terrorist is out there free. Good policy.

Geroge W. Bush will be remembered as one of the most divisive and disasterous leaders of all time.

I pray that you guys are young enough to see the history books 50 years from now.

I wish you a long and healthy life!
I wish you a healthy and long life as well CKFresh!:thumbup:

I remember many hating Ronald Reagan,...he is now considered one of the very best presidents we have ever had in office!

Hey, did you say, "you pray"!? Sometimes I feel you only want to "prey" to be honest!
Old 03-07-2007, 03:19 AM   #5
Ellis
gymnopedist

Ellis has a spectacular aura aboutEllis has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I remember many hating Ronald Reagan,...he is now considered one of the very best presidents we have ever had in office!
He worked with his enemies. Had he, which I can only assume someone such as yourself looks up to when it comes to politics, been in office now, he would not have handled Iraq anything like Bush is doing right now.
Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:55 AM   #6
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis View Post
He worked with his enemies. Had he, which I can only assume someone such as yourself looks up to when it comes to politics, been in office now, he would not have handled Iraq anything like Bush is doing right now.
Please teach me and tell me what enemies he worked with? He was not an appeaser,..he scared the crap out of everyone,...the Star Wars program is what pretty much scared the communism out of the former Soviet Union.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:02 AM   #7
Ellis
gymnopedist

Ellis has a spectacular aura aboutEllis has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Please teach me and tell me what enemies he worked with? He was not an appeaser,..he scared the crap out of everyone,...the Star Wars program is what pretty much scared the communism out of the former Soviet Union.
He worked with them...

I really don't feel like explaining any further... there is just too much of this attitude around now days... I honestly feel like bashing my head through a wall or stealing a car so that I can go to jail and get away from so much stupidity and evil ideas... I am not referring to that post... I am referring to most of yours and other views in general.

People are so stupid... I swear I am going to go insane...

Violence is never an answer... humanitarianism and pacifism are the answer... of course you are much smarter than people like Einstein, King, and Gandhi, who were all for those ideas. You are smarter than them... I am just going to go jump out of my window now...

Last edited by Ellis; 03-07-2007 at 04:33 AM.
Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 05:44 AM   #8
Anthony

Anthony is on a distinguished road

But whether he catches bin Laden or not, at least Bush never supported him the way Bill Clinton did in Bosnia and Kosovo!
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:55 AM   #9
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

Quote:
at least Bush never supported him the way Bill Clinton did in Bosnia and Kosovo!
Kind of like Rumsfeld and company help Hussein in Iraq in the 80s?

Clinton (or anyone) had no idea what Bin Laden would become.

Terrible point. Many leaders in this country support bad men before we know what they are truly capable of.

Think Fresh.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:04 AM   #10
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

Quote:
I'm with you my man.

I have no hope that this world will ever be free of war. If only people would use their ability to read, and educate themselves, we might have a different story. But as it is now, we live in an extremely ignorant country, in an extremely ignorant world. People would rather support war policies, even though the people in power are profiteering from the deaths of Americans.

The only hope is democracy. If we continue to elect rich half wits, we will continue to have a system where the rich get richer, and the poor go off to fight senseless wars. We will continue to move backwards, when religion and government were one in the same, and war was common place.

We need more people like Pirate Bob, who challenge the two party dominance.

Think Fresh.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:22 PM   #11
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis View Post
He worked with them...

I really don't feel like explaining any further... there is just too much of this attitude around now days... I honestly feel like bashing my head through a wall or stealing a car so that I can go to jail and get away from so much stupidity and evil ideas... I am not referring to that post... I am referring to most of yours and other views in general.

Violence is never an answer... humanitarianism and pacifism are the answer... of course you are much smarter than people like Einstein, King, and Gandhi, who were all for those ideas. You are smarter than them... I am just going to go jump out of my window now...
Well, here is some factual info for you,..as said by Ronald Reagan himself;

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
Old 03-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #12
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

Quote:
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
Yeah, if we didn't go to Iraq we'd all be locked up and slaves.

Thank God we went to Iraq!!!

I can't believe people actually fall for these stupid catch phrases that get people killed.

Think Fresh.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:37 PM   #13
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Quote:
Yeah, if we didn't go to Iraq we'd all be locked up and slaves.

Thank God we went to Iraq!!!

I can't believe people actually fall for these stupid catch phrases that get people killed.

Yes, I agree, THANK GOD!

Man, you sound like you hate being an American? Please join me CKFresh and let's celebrate it?

We have been helping other countries since our existence and through GOD, we are the very most prosperous because of it. Take Isreal for example.

Another thing in reply to one of your previous posts,....I was on a platform that was less than 2 minutes away from taking out OBL in 1999, but CLINTON cancelled the strike because he felt like the rest of the world would get on him because he was already bombing in Bosnia and Kosovo. This was explained to us about 2 weeks later by a 4 star admiral. CLINTON KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT bin LADEN! What a SHAME to the Presidency he was and is!

Last edited by DETMURDS; 03-07-2007 at 04:51 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:13 PM   #14
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

Quote:
CLINTON KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT bin LADEN!
Yeah, he knew about 9/11, he knew it would happen.

Wait... no...

That was BUSH! He recieved the document that said, "Al Qaeda plans to attack using US planes by flying them into buildings." He recieved that document just weeks before 9/11, and did nothing.

I have said, Clinton deserves some blame. When will you man up and place some blame on the man who didn't have one meeting on terrorism prior to 9/11, the man who recieved a detailed description of Bin Laden's plan - the man who did nothing to stop it.

If you want me to "join you," I need to see that you are sensible.

I am sensible, I HAVE SAID CLINTON DESERVES SOME OF THE BLAME. Why can't you say Bush deserves some blame as well?

Think Fresh.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:36 PM   #15
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Quote:
Yeah, he knew about 9/11, he knew it would happen.

Wait... no...

That was BUSH! He recieved the document that said, "Al Qaeda plans to attack using US planes by flying them into buildings." He recieved that document just weeks before 9/11, and did nothing.

I have said, Clinton deserves some blame. When will you man up and place some blame on the man who didn't have one meeting on terrorism prior to 9/11, the man who recieved a detailed description of Bin Laden's plan - the man who did nothing to stop it.

If you want me to "join you," I need to see that you are sensible.

I am sensible, I HAVE SAID CLINTON DESERVES SOME OF THE BLAME. Why can't you say Bush deserves some blame as well?
The point I am trying to make was, Clinton did know everything about OBL.

Bush,...blame? Imagine once upon a time in 1999, if OBL was actually taken out as planned? How can I blame GWB for that? Please don't go "off-road" with me?