Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge > Politics & Religion

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 08:55 PM   #16
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

DETMURDS has a little shameless behavior in the past

Remove the visual truth? Get real! C'mon,..is it a human, or just an abortion? This is what the left doesn't want everyone to see,..this is mankind at it's worst!

Old 06-14-2008, 08:57 PM   #17
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Hell, ...I will save you all the trouble and report this myself,..bet I do get banned for being honest?
Old 06-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #18
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Can anyone please just answer the question? Think of it as an adult discussion, not anything else. If you are offended by it I ask, "why?"
Old 06-14-2008, 09:06 PM   #19
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themush View Post
You and I have never knocked heads before MURDS but, that **** you posted is tasteless, classless, and just plain wrong. Please remove it before I get pissed off.

And honestly I think you should be banned for posting that you sick SOB.
Just adult content my friend. Simple as that.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:06 PM   #20
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

Do your words mean so little that you have to resort to tasteless pics, DET?

How about this question:

If I was in agreement with you, which is irrelevant either way but what if, why would I be subject to someone choosing to shove that pic in my face? WTF did I do to deserve that? & why would it not be OK for me to point out how stupid that choice is?

A couple years ago, a small group pulled that crap near me at a stoplight where I was sitting with my wife & 2 daughters using signs with the same pics. It was a shame they decided to run away down the street instead of waiting till I got around the truck to let them know my feelings on the subject.

Use words & quit the melodrama & stupid pics...

Last edited by Tarkus; 06-14-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:09 PM   #21
themush
Banned

themush has a spectacular aura aboutthemush has a spectacular aura about

WHY? WHY? Are you serious or have you been hitting the moonshine tonight? Can't you make your point without showing dead children? I'd keep posting but, the things I want to say to you would probably get me banned. I'll stand by my statement of.... "you are a sick SOB" if you don't know why.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:11 PM   #22
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

I'm sorry about that,...it wasn't me in that car/or corner! Look, I am not in the park, at the Zoo, or at a Family Event,..I am in a political thread am I not? I'm not a crazy that stands in front of a clinic protesting, or one who does what happened to you. Understand that if you can?
Old 06-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #23
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themush View Post
WHY? WHY? Are you serious or have you been hitting the moonshine tonight? Can't you make your point without showing dead children? I'd keep posting but, the things I want to say to you would probably get me banned. I'll stand by my statement of.... "you are a sick SOB" if you don't know why.
Why the harsh words? This is a TRUTH! Why MUST YOU IGNORE IT? WHY DO YOU LOOK THE OTHER WAY? Shame on YOU!
BUT ALWAYS,..GOD BLESS YOU!
Old 06-14-2008, 09:14 PM   #24
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Is it or is it not a human?
Old 06-14-2008, 09:22 PM   #25
themush
Banned

themush has a spectacular aura aboutthemush has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETMURDS View Post
Why the harsh words? This is a TRUTH! Why MUST YOU IGNORE IT? WHY DO YOU LOOK THE OTHER WAY? Shame on YOU!
BUT ALWAYS,..GOD BLESS YOU!
It's not that I'm looking the other way. I just don't appreciate the grotesque picture you posted because, believe or not some of my best friends have had to make such a decision.

I'm a born and raised Catholic and abortion is against everything I've been taught but, sometimes it's the right choice.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:36 PM   #26
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I'm sorry about that,...it wasn't me in that car/or corner! Look, I am not in the park, at the Zoo, or at a Family Event,..I am in a political thread am I not? I'm not a crazy that stands in front of a clinic protesting, or one who does what happened to you. Understand that if you can?
You know what you should understand? It's that in any debate there should be level of decorum that allows the differences of opinion, no matter how volatile the subject matter. When someone chooses to use tactics that are guaranteed not to influence an opposing opinion but will definitely inflame it, that level of debate is in the gutter.

I'm not even going to voice my stand on the subject since I originally held back cuz of it's head knocking potential but as a lurker who has been 'bullied' into running into that kind of low level tactic, my response here is to point out that, IMO, it's a no class, useless attempt & I don't appreciate it.

& no, you weren't on that corner, at the park, Zoo, or family event but the fact that you use that same cheap tactic includes you in that group as far as I'm concerned.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:51 PM   #27
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Be it Hitler's cleansing in Germany, or Saddam's rape rooms in Iraq, I think many need to see the pictures to tell the full story,...the story that many don't believe!

I cannot believe that people want the right to do such a thing to a young human being,..simple as that. And I find it to be in worse taste to ignore the issue than my posting the picture to be honest.

Take care!

Last edited by DETMURDS; 06-14-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #28
Ellis
gymnopedist

Ellis has a spectacular aura aboutEllis has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Take care!
What has happened to Detmurds today?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:12 PM   #29
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

What has happened to this country today is what I want to know? :lol: And in my site, I won't ban much to be honest as long as it is honest and true to the one who posts it!

Last edited by DETMURDS; 06-14-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:44 PM   #30
Tarkus
The Thread Stalker

Someone should install a Breathalyzer at the door cuz this disjointed yammering is ridiculous.

Come back tomorrow when you're sober & lucid, DET. Part of your charm is your ability to be insanely passionate at times. Tonight's display just smacks of the "insanely" part.