Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge > Politics & Religion

Old 08-08-2008, 12:59 PM   #31
CKFresh
Most Hated Member

CKFresh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Fresh, stop trying to defoect the "difficulties" Obama has by bringing Bush into the discussion.
My last post said nothing about Bush.

Quote:
Jeremiah Wright has been a "black power" pastor for many years. I, as a white Christian, might not be welcome in his church. At least I would not feel comfortable there.
There are white members of his church.

Quote:
I have said for a long time that racism still is at home in the Democratic party and will stick to that statement.
How do you think a black republican would do running for president?

I have a feeling he'd never make it past the primary...

I'd love to see it tried, just to prove my point.

Quote:
Republicans speak about "self-help", and advocate the formation of businesses in the inner-cities. Democrats speak about the climate of hopelessness in the inner-city and advocate the continuation of the welfare-state that has enslaved the minority population for entirely too long. If that isn't racism, I don't know what is.
Republican attitude is - F you, it's all your fault, you're lazy.

Quote:
As to cleaning up the environment, stop talking about it and get out and actually do it as I do.
I do, daily.

I was simply laughing at Anthony making the suggestion that environmentalism is bad...

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:04 PM   #32
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

DETMURDS has a little shameless behavior in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKFresh View Post
My last post said nothing about Bush.

There are white members of his church.

How do you think a black republican would do running for president?

I have a feeling he'd never make it past the primary...

I'd love to see it tried, just to prove my point.

Republican attitude is - F you, it's all your fault, you're lazy.

I do, daily.

I was simply laughing at Anthony making the suggestion that environmentalism is bad...
I think Colin Powell could have done well if he ran for president,..yes, he would be a Republican.

Jerimiah Wright hates Israel,...he is a racist. He also comments, and complains about "white folk". Do you know who he is CKF?

ALSO,....CKF, you said this: "Once people see Obama next to McCain, the lead will rise to a double-digit lead."

What a joke! A child the other day asked him why he (Obama) wanted to become President and he stuttered and bumbled like an idiot. He can't answer a question CKF! He has turned down every invitation to "town hall" that McCain has offered. I can't wait for a debate to happen, because Obama won't have it scripted out for him like every time any of us has seen him speaking in front of large crowds. Also, it is only August and all the dirt that has come out on Obama is pathetic. HE IS HIS OWN DOWNFALL. He is not running against McCain, he is running against himself,..and he is still losing!

And why does Obama complain, and worry about Sean Hannity? Does he not appreciate Freedom of the Press? Does he not appreciate the American way? Hell, his fool wife just recently got proud to be an American,...what a dingbat!

Last edited by DETMURDS; 08-08-2008 at 04:14 PM.
DETMURDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #33
trayhezy
All-Star Player

trayhezy is on a distinguished road

Is anybody as PO'd as I am over the fact that Iraq has an 80 B-B-Billion dollar surplus?

My tax dollars are benefiting Iraq more than my children.
until I'm Tiger dead

Last edited by trayhezy; 08-08-2008 at 09:30 PM.
trayhezy is offline   Reply With Quote